Need advice on rerolling after a long break

Hi guys.

I need an advice - haven't played PoE since the release. I see a lot of new stuff which probably changed playability of all classes, so the question is -

Which classes/builds are mainsteam now? Or at least are viable at the end-game content (non-HC)?

Thanks!
Would conservatively recommend an arcer if your into spellcasters.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:

And for melee woe+bor is decent for its cost

Never go rf though, will only hurt yourself
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 31, 2014, 12:47:06 PM
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:

never ? wasn't one of the first builds to take down uber atziri an RF build ?
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Point wasn't aimed at efficiency, but at playstyle. You don't want to rip him irl do you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"

Point wasn't aimed at efficiency, but at playstyle. You don't want to rip him irl do you?

ah right. strangely i find an RF build fairly easy to play. since you are taking all that life and regen leveling is a breeze, although it is somewhat annoying having to wait until level 65 to turn it on.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Jul 31, 2014, 1:53:18 PM
"
plasticeyes wrote:

ah right. strangely i find an RF build fairly easy to play. since you are taking all that life and regen leveling is a breeze, although it is somewhat annoying having to wait until level 65 to turn it on.

Think you missed what I mean, yes it's easy to play, very very easy however youre just running around, where's the fun in that :p
"
"
plasticeyes wrote:

Think you missed what I mean, yes it's easy to play, very very easy however youre just running around, where's the fun in that :p

i guess i have fun with it because it was one of the first builds i ever had that did well :-)

but you're right. my archer, for instance, is a straightforward build and IS a lot of fun.

but that harbinger was expensive, so not so much in the cheap category.

eh. i probably overplayed.

someday i will make my 2H end-game build. someday...
Wait for the expansion to re-roll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info