Updated Passive Skill Tree "Announcement"

Well that tree looks to be a huge update from the portion we can see in the announcement notes.

This is obviously going to effect a lot of builds.

My concerns are:

1. Is there a way to see the tree a week or so before release. "as we need time to ponder the changes" It usually takes a while to understand the changes to the tree for us casual players. As the tree makes or breaks builds as everyone knows.

2. Is there a way to save our current builds, so as to minimise the impact it has on us as we respec. Sometimes I can't remember exactly what I took and we only get one go at respecing each build if we opt for it, but sometimes we are forced to take a respec, due to our choice of build and the changes made to that area of the tree. This is obviously going to effect "witch, scion, shadow, and archer builds"

3. Bandit respec is a must as well. As we all know that player use this time to improve on old mistakes or when they change their build completely.

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
1. GGG will likely release the tree data to poebuilder.com and Headhorr (the creator of the Passive Skill Tree Planner) so they can let us play with before release like they did last time. They are aware it will cause a frenzy if not.

2. You should use the Passive Skill Tree Planner to save your planned trees, and when the new tree is released don't update the planner. Copy the Passive Skill Tree Planner folder and paste it elsewhere, and then update that one instead to play around with the new tree. The first planner will keep the same tree so you can take a look at what your previous plans.

3. They currently aren't included in the free respecs. I suspect if they the rewards are changed they may offer a respec for them as well. Though I don't know for sure.
same name in-game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info