May I come back ?

Hello,

I stopped playing POE a year ago because of computer issues and now I try to get back. But it's not easy after such a long time.

First my stash is a huge mess with a lot of remove only tabs and I can't figure out which item should I kept or throw away.

Next all my character's skill tree reset and it's nearly impossible to remember how to set them back. I was mostly playing a witch with multiple aura(alpha's howl and Prism Guardian), life/es, full res, highest chaos resist possible, freezing pulse, fire trap.

Checking the forum, it's seems like no one playing this kind of build anymore.

I wish I could have just log in and play the game for a while without relearn everything.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No you may not.
"Of course we balance knowing players will Alt-F4 out of there."
- Qarl
come back if you wish, don't expect to use multiple auras through snap shotting(swapping your gear for the bonuses) as that getting fixed shortly
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
First check your stash about legacies, before clear it - IIQ gear and gems, legacy uniques (like the legacy prism you mentioned), etc.
Theorycraft and play later.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
TY torturo, didn't know about legacy items/gems.

Look like a lot of things also change in passive skill tree.
"
dav000 wrote:
TY torturo, didn't know about legacy items/gems.

Look like a lot of things also change in passive skill tree.

Yes, and more changes coming soon(at least the good part is if you completely screw up a build right now, you'll be able to fix it soon, so don't be too afraid to experiment a bit).
To be honest, I'd wait for the 4 month league before coming back. So you can start on an semi-even playing field as the rest of the playerbase with the changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info