Found the Problem

its all MoonYu´s fault

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I kinda suspected that this comic will be about adventures in offtopic.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Almost two years after I hatched my plan, someone finally figures it out.

What gave it away? My kicking Fire_Kid around or making I_NO question her feelings for me?
The comic makes perfect sense now. :O
mm so I can presume now that Mr. Lachdanan is doing artwork for Mr. Moon's stories?
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
"
Avramovic wrote:
mm so I can presume now that Mr. Lachdanan is doing artwork for Mr. Moon's stories?

I HIGHLY doubt that Lachdanan is able to draw a perfectish cicrle.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Sorry to disappoint, but I have currently abandoned the stories for the moment. I am taking some advice and writing for profit.

I still plan on releasing a new short story now and then, but thanks to you, I feel my writing has evolved to the stage were I should try and write an actual book.

Also I talked to a screen-printer about getting shirts made for my website. They are currently upgrading their own website and you will be able order directly from them soon if you wish. I will post photos of the shirt and a link to their website once its ready.

But if any of you want to do artwork for the website, let me know. It could always be better.
well that spelt things out nicely
Actually, we haven't found the problem.

But it's MoonYu's fault that we haven't.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
As a long married person, yes I am to blame. Doesn't matter what, but it's my fault.I have grown to accept that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info