This game is starting to grate on me!

My HC lvl 30 shadow just got killed by effing desync. Didn't really mind when my molten strike duelist was insta-killed after Dominus spouted his line. That was a lazy-just-wanna-click-and-kill character, but I was so damn careful playing my shadow.

Better than dying at lvl 60 or 80 HC to desync, I suppose.

In before: this game is free to play.Not true.We may not pay with cold hard cash, but we pay with our time. Like all games. And like any other game if our time investment leads to constant frustration, we won't stick with that game. It's simple economics :"opportunity cost" and there's just so many titles out there.

In before: You should play the game correctly. The burden of a systemic system issue is on the devs not the players. No if's, but's, whatever's.

P.s to GGG, thank you for creating this tremendously creative & inspired game. It's got a lot of potential, but to steal a line: "Great tacticians learn that consistency often trumps potential."
Last edited by Physcaranha on Jul 29, 2014, 12:52:09 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
But its part of the game mechanics, Gota adapt and build around it, learn when to use oos, Dont use this skill dont use that skill, dont use movement skills this that.

( basically what every single post under me will be, Fuck dsync I am not spending a penny until the game is fixed( spend over 600 already >:( more then i would will and ever possibly imagine giving to a videogame...but i did it because i believed in 1 thing...they would take there time in making a good stable solid game were hard challenging things can happen, were pvp is even possible, pvp wont ever work with this much dsync IMPOSSIBLE, half the time people dc because its the map with RAIN HAHA FUCKING RAIN dcing people, because you cant turn it off LOLLOLOL so mad...i know. ), I am not asking no dsync im not even asking close. I am asking the game to be put back into a PLAYABLE state, optimize...The....game.... )
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
Last edited by Sawm on Jul 29, 2014, 2:33:01 PM
"
Sawm wrote:
But its part of the game mechanics, Gota adapt and build around it, learn when to use oos, Dont use this skill dont use that skill, dont use movement skills this that.

( basically what every single post under me will be, Fuck dsync I am not spending a penny until the game is fixed( spend over 600 already >:( more then i would will and ever possibly imagine giving to a videogame...but i did it because i believed in 1 thing...they would take there time in making a good stable solid game were hard challenging things can happen, were pvp is even possible, pvp wont ever work with this much dsync IMPOSSIBLE, half the time people dc because its the map with RAIN HAHA FUCKING RAIN dcing people, because you cant turn it off LOLLOLOL so mad...i know. ), I am not asking no dsync im not even asking close. I am asking the game to be put back into a PLAYABLE state, optimize...The....game.... )

A systemic flaw is a game mechanic.. haha nice one. I think you're being snarky but anyways to all the people who's gonna reply with "Dont use this skill dont use that skill, dont use movement skills this that". Look at the game.

I mean really look at the game. 7 classes. Expansive passive tree. Skills that are NOT fixed to a particular class. The linking mechanics. Just wow. The potential of possible builds, potential game play styles.

And we're gonna follow that with avoid this skill, avoid melee, avoid this play style?

I'm still playing the game, till it fully grate on me (Hopefully not though, cause I really I wanna like this game).
(more) desync is part of the game due to the client move prediction model not interacting perfectly with some ingame features most other games miss (evasion, block, dodge, stun ...).

it's like driving a car: you can perfectly drive around a certain corner using a slow car, doing the same with a sports car with more features and higher speed will be more difficult. (i love car examples).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It's basically adapt or die. If you don't want to adapt you should quit until GGG fixes desync.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
geradon wrote:
(more) desync is part of the game due to the client move prediction model not interacting perfectly with some ingame features most other games miss (evasion, block, dodge, stun ...).

it's like driving a car: you can perfectly drive around a certain corner using a slow car, doing the same with a sports car with more features and higher speed will be more difficult. (i love car examples).

If they know there car is broken they Should be making the car UNABLE to reach breaking status, or fix the slowcar so I can turn turns without exploding corners? if they know there car is slow why are they adding SPEED to the equation, they should just limit how bad it can get and reduce how much info is send.

Stuns in my screen is when my character becomes broken, everything bad usually happens because i got stunned from then on until I oos nothing makes sense on my screen mobs are walking around me not attacking me but i take damage, shit like that.

evasion, sure its fun and hell its even super strong...if...there were no physical damage spells. basically the flaw of pure eva, go pure eva acro, get literally 2shot by any type of EK or phys spell, 0 balance, not even about immortal call because some of those mobs can shoot off screen and just 1shot you without you ever seeing it.

dodge is nice, not too easy to stack need to give up stuff, i like the idea.

block, is broken and need's to be revised maxing block should be hard, its simply dirt cheap and easy to max block and spell block and it is one of the best, it will keep being until something is done. this is the only viable stat and the one people win with, others who dont use it usually end up dying to a situation only max block + mass spell block OVER the normal defenses would of saved.

so we dsync because there is a choice to make when building your char, and the best one is block, because all you need is a bunch of nodes invested into it, isntead of armor or something silly and weak, and only fill in the gap for when your build CANT go block...which is rarely, great.

hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info