atziri service by kushiv 984123

hi guy kushiv here running atziri full clear service with mf 251/43 all drops is your if hope come I pay u 18ex and keep the hope all the rest belong to u.

guys pls post your drops and feedback from atziri service thx....kushiv
Last edited by kushiv on Jul 29, 2014, 6:54:21 PM
Hello, My in game name is Dannodudeone, on Tuesday July,29,2014 I had the player kushiv run a Atziri service for me. When I first met him I asked how much IIR he could run the map with, kushiv told me he could run with a fair bit. However, I still was a bit worried if I could trust him or not because when I asked him if he would stream it for me, He replied to me by saying "No I am sorry it causes to much lag". I ended up giving him the benefit of the doubt and was not disappointed. When I entered the map the first thing I saw was a mortal grief shard laying on the ground, most Atziri service runners would have just taken any mortal shard and just not told you about it and only pay when hope drops. I was very happy to see that kushiv was not one of those players. In closing I would like to say that kushiv is a trust worth guy that will run your map at a good speed and with positive attitude.
kushiv is reliable man and very good runner in atziri, find this man when you're searching for atziri service, thanks again and good luck man
He just did it for me too -) great clear speed , drop was at the floor.. friendly guy -) next time im gonna use him too
Oh and i got atziri boots and trap belt unique drops -)
Got an Amethyst Flask, thanks dude!
Hello Guys

BlackDrake here, i have accumulated 2 sets of Atziri fragments, and for some time i have search for someone to make the run, i have found Kushiv and i do not know why i trust him ( because he did not stream the run) but it was the best decision made.

i have won : 18 exalts ( Hope drop) and we was fair and give me the currency
: Uniques Granite Flask
: lot of 6S; Maps and good gear

My recommendation is gather Atziri fragments set and make the run with Kushiv, i will for sure make as many as i can

Thanks again Kushiv,
I saw him in the pulbic parties advertising for Atziri service with some good MF. I asked him a bit of information on his service and gave him a set for a try. Took him about 10 minutes to clear all the map and let me in. I went in all the previous rooms to grab the rares that were left behind. I made 2 chaos receipes and some more currencies from selling everything. Overall, good and fast service.

Here are the uniques and maps I got in this one run:

I've had kushiv run two sets for me. I got 3x 6s, 7 or 8 maps, several q gems and a ton of orbs / rares. fast, friendly, trustworthy service, I would recommend to have him run your atziri sets.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
got 2 belt flask and some maps and currency thx bro !
First off lemme say I was leary as all hell about this since he/she didn't stream so I had no way of knowing if it was legit or not. I decided to give it a shot with one set a time just to be on the safe side.

First Run
Orbs maps 3 6 sockets a Searing touch several yellow rings and amulets for chaos recipe and flask from the boss

Second run
orbs 1 6 socket 1 amulet 1 ring the lightning belt YAY!!! maps and gems.

Third Run
3 6 sockets maps gems wurms molt belt, ignomons amulet slink boots orbs maps

Fourth Run
Meginord's Vise Steel Gauntlets, Slink boots, Briskwrap chest, Goldrims Lather cap 1 6 socket 9 maps 2 rings and other currency, and a Superior + 11 gem.

All in all good runs appears to be honest about thier runs and I will use them again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info