Stash search engine??

I think ive heard that you're working at least on an in-game trade forum like poe.xyz but it would also be helpful to have a place on your stash where you write "Fire" and it highlits all the items you have with fire written on it. Its a pain in the ass to look in your inventory when you need to boost your stats and you got to go through all your stash tabs and remove-only tabs just to find a ring that works fine for you.

If youre searching for different stats how about "fire, life, etc..."

i suspect youre working on a similar thing for the next update but thats only my speculation ^^
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I would love this!
Steam: teemu92
there already were scrips which scanned/indexed your stash for items for recipes and so on.
they run on a local webserver you had to setup, forgot the name though.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
there already were scrips which scanned/indexed your stash for items for recipes and so on.
they run on a local webserver you had to setup, forgot the name though.

ive heard of these but im requesting GGG to add it to their game. Maybe not find recepies cause i think its good to have the knowledge instead of a tick that shows you all the recepies and thinks for you, its good not to have everything so obvious.

as a sidenote i'd like to give them a try for now. anyone knows a good one that i can use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info