I finally found the G-spot!

It's on the clarity aura of the new screenshot.
Is that a new support gem? Any speculations? http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/augteaser2.jpg
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
someone that trolls even morr than GGG is trolling on an effective way wins the forums

+1 and LOL
lol

someone mentioned that it could be a support gem that cuts your mana reservation in half, but also the effect

not sure what it is, but... HYPE!
that was like the first thing I noticed, GGG is notorious for teasing new supports like that
S L O W E R
I shouldn't Leak this out but...
That support gem makes your aura reserve 0 mana/life downside u can only use 1 aura
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
Last edited by kshuxxx on Jul 29, 2014, 6:32:22 AM
Might be that it is an aura socketed in your mercenary and gives the command to activate it on him.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
GZ on finding the G-spot.
"
kussekurt wrote:
GZ on finding the G-spot.

Thank you. My mom is really proud.
only clicked for south park reference (yes, I know south park was about the clitoris)
D3 sucks
Ehm. Regarding to the OP : after ten years of happy marriage, I feel entitled to give you an advice - the chase is sometimes better than the catch!

As for the gem, whatever they do to auras - I really hope they thought it through this time. Some auras are simply too good to do without, even if it means bending the whole character around it.

What would be great? Scalable auras! You reserve 10% of your mana instead of 40%? Fine, but you only get quarter the effect. Flexible and gets rid of the "calculator cry" when you are missing that 1% to apply another aura

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info