can't skin transfer Supreme Truth on to Mjolner

Both are "One Handed Mace" types and you you get a "Both items must be of the same type" error.

Did you guys define the Mjolner as a wand in code-behind? ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Supreme truth is a scepter which apparently,internally is different from your one hand mace(even though both are labeled as such)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
That's true but they are both technically classified as either a one or a two-handed "Mace."

So it is misleading/not clear as to what is what when both being labeled as the same overarching type. I traded for the scepter to try & use it as a skin (because you know it's not like the 3D art for Mjolner is there to look at) only to find out that it falls under a different sub-class(?).
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jul 28, 2014, 2:25:53 PM
Just put two Brightbeak skins on them . I'll sell you them one Ex each . PM me
"
cgexile wrote:
So it is misleading/not clear as to what is what when both being labeled as the same overarching type. I traded for the scepter to try & use it as a skin (because you know it's not like the 3D art for Mjolner is there to look at) only to find out that it falls under a different sub-class(?).

I know, and it's only likely happening because of the mod pool needing to be separate on maces and scepters...i've not heard if they are going to fix it or not, i would suspect though that if they were going to do anything they would remove the one handed mace description and replace it with scepter(on scepters)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
socoking wrote:
Just put two Brightbeak skins on them . I'll sell you them one Ex each . PM me

Hah and look its my own guildie that sold me it for the EX.

:(
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info