PvP Tournaments confirmed for first half of 2015!

I'm stoked about this, but also a little cautious not to get too exited; they did promise us PvP tournaments before...and we all know how that turned out.
IGN: Beardedwizzard
Where have you been man, we've missed you!!!
Source? Couldn't find a link about this.
IGN: @GreenDude
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2bu8bq/sexy_chris_speaks_sexy_chinese/
Well not to kill the hype but. He said:

"
We are also working on the fourth act of path of exile story. Act 4 will be ready sometime in the first half of 2015 and introduces new areas, monsters, NPCs and quests to challenge players.

He pauses. And then also says they working on other stuff too (seperate from act 4 release):

"
There are many features we are also developing based on community feedback. These include improvements to item trading, custom league properities, a full pvp tournament system and of course pants for your character to wear.

As you can see, this second point is seperate from the mention of act 4 coming to 2015. I believe the point of that sentence was merely to show that thanks to community feedback, they are able to work on other stuff like those listed, which will appear in the future (no details when).

So the thread title here is misleading: "Confirmed for First Half of 2015". Sadly this doesn't seem true.
IGN: @GreenDude
confirmed for 2020, you heard it here first
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

"
Oats_PT wrote:
Where have you been man, we've missed you!!!

Playing league of Legends :P.

IGN: Beardedwizzard
Hype dismissed.

End Thread
"
There are many features we are also developing based on community feedback. These include improvements to item trading, custom league properties, a full pvp tournament system and of course pants for your character to wear.

Weird, I remember reading this exact thing almost verbatim about 2 years ago...

Appropriately, pvp is also listed next to some obvious joke thing (pants)
"
MrEnzyme wrote:

Weird, I remember reading this exact thing almost verbatim about 2 years ago...

this.
the troll is obvious, and who still think that something pvp related will be patched before we all die for being too old, well he is wrong. personally im moving to other games, dont need to waste more time being trolled by devs here.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info