Too OP!

Shavs is op, Blood Rage is op, Wrath is op, Anger is op, CoE is op, Ambushers are op, low life is op, all auras are op, crit is op, Acuties are op, man everything is so op...we need more legacy items asap.
Last edited by Luciana713 on Jul 27, 2014, 3:18:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I seem to have missed the point. What exactly are you saying?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Hes being sarcastic in addition to making fun of the balance people now this would be a great time to link my legacy items and 6L but I don't think it would be creative.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Hes being sarcastic in addition to making fun of the balance people now this would be a great time to link my legacy items and 6L but I don't think it would be creative.

Exactly, all they will do with their complaints is create more legacy items and even worse economy if thats even possible. Which brings me to a theory, maybe thats why they are posting threads like these, to make themselves rich by having "op" versions of said items.
Last edited by Luciana713 on Jul 27, 2014, 4:04:02 PM
Meh, the problem is not legacy in standard (no one is competing there). It's that the over realiance in trade in a inflated economy makes it worse for a lot of people.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Luciana713 wrote:
...we need more legacy items asap.

There's no reason GGG can't let the overpowered versions of items continue dropping in permanent leagues while rebalancing them for four month leagues and races.

Also, changing gems doesn't create legacy items. All gems are updated to reflect the change.
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Creon on Jul 27, 2014, 4:40:33 PM
Many of those just fails to realize what their own problem really is: A specific end game build that is very expensive to create
"
Creon wrote:
"
Luciana713 wrote:
...we need more legacy items asap.

There's no reason GGG can't let the overpowered versions of items continue dropping in permanent leagues while rebalancing them for four month leagues and races.

This

Standard Forever
"
Luciana713 wrote:
"

Exactly, all they will do with their complaints is create more legacy items and even worse economy if thats even possible.

A simple fix for GGG to cure that particular self-imposed affliction:

When an item is anointed with Legacy status, make it Bound to Your Account.

And for good measure, do the same with Mirrored items as well.
"
RogueMage wrote:
"
Luciana713 wrote:
"

Exactly, all they will do with their complaints is create more legacy items and even worse economy if thats even possible.

A simple fix for GGG to cure that particular self-imposed affliction:

When an item is anointed with Legacy status, make it Bound to Your Account.

And for good measure, do the same with Mirrored items as well.

When do you think GGGs gonna do that? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info