[HC] L96 BeerFlasks gear ripped by Uber Atziri

@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jul 27, 2014, 10:54:00 AM
oh boy :( I'm sorry for you'r loss.

I don't know what the requirements are to get some of this awesome gear, some of this would really help me out and improve my character.

If you are interested in selling it hit me up.

good luck on further hardcore adventures! :)
Last edited by SkintickeT5 on Jul 27, 2014, 12:03:00 PM
"
SkintickeT5 wrote:
oh boy :( I'm sorry for you'r loss.

I don't know what the requirements are to get some of this awesome gear, some of this would really help me out and improve my character.

If you are interested in selling it hit me up.

good luck on further hardcore adventures! :)

I will probably only sell any of this stuff if I can get a mirror in HC to make another copy of brimstone with.
@BeerPact
rip
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
I am sorry for your loss, Muir. Care to recount what took place with Beerflasks and Uber Atziri?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Pots were down after a lil mishap on the split.

Spear went through Ondar's, the Flameblast went through spell block - ridiculously unlucky though.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 28, 2014, 4:37:48 AM
spear through ondars seems like a really bad luck but why did you stay in the flameblast?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
spear through ondars seems like a really bad luck but why did you stay in the flameblast?

Usually he has 100% fire immunity with Flasks up but he missed the flasks due to panicking I suspect after messing up the movement on the split phases.

I hate how this boss is so unforgiving on HC like that/no testmode, it took about ~20 kills for us on softcore to perfect uber deathless - nothing comes short of practice.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:

Usually he has 100% fire immunity with Flasks up but he missed the flasks due to panicking I suspect after messing up the movement on the split phases.

I hate how this boss is so unforgiving on HC like that/no testmode, it took about ~20 kills for us on softcore to perfect uber deathless - nothing comes short of practice.

yep.. The flasks I pressed were empty, tunnel vision while panicking to re-position away from mirror, wasted more time re-casting totem, didn't notice flasks down so didn't use my other two which had full charges, and due to being so slow didn't have DPS being output to heal in between spear and flameblast (I think w/o flasks and only 86% fire res... that flame blast was going to hurt really really bad even from full es, might have died anyway.)

Trying to use backup level 90 ranger w/ spare gear but it's not really the right starting spot for the build plus those last 5 or 6 levels really make a huge difference. No backup Acuity so prob not abyss viable. Have started leveling a Witch but likely not going to be usable before xpac.
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info