Hello Need some Advice Dying too easily :D

Hello, so i'm a lvl70 Shadow following a build which is CoC Ek i dont know what im doing wrong since i have max res with purity of elements up and also running grace with iron reflexes which boosts up my armour to 3440, and i have 2174 hp 1734 with clarity up with blood magic

here's a screen shot
Spoiler

here's my gears
Spoiler

and here's my passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYEfgX5DkgRlhXwFfYZihqPGtseGiP2JDwk_SaVKaUqWy2DL282ezpYSTtJUUp9TipQQlM1VUtWLVb6WkhabVuvXfJe-mJ5YqxjQ2egbWxte3BScLtw1XLDhxmHdow2j_qXBpu1naOdqqIup1yrC6x_tUjAUcM6xKLMBtDu0hnTftUA1U_WndbR2RPdDd5344TnVOwY7g7veu_w9tr3o_lj-wn8q_zF_5M=

can anyone give me some advice to what i can do to have better survivability since i dont understand how mobs in maps 2-3 shot me with decent def and max res >.<
Last edited by blindz02 on Jul 27, 2014, 4:49:52 AM
You don't really have decent defences, 35% dmg reduction and no block isn't great. You also have 0 life from gear. Which is a large part of what is killing you.

First fix: could be getting a cold spell as part of your links.
Second: would be to perhaps switch to dodge instead of using IR. If monsters can 2-3 shot you dodging a single strike is powerful.
Third: a minor thing. Dervish might give a boost.
Fourth: Ungils would give a major boost to wand + spell crit, would give 20% block, would ensure you used your highest crit wand.
uhm cold spell? :x sorry for the noob question only been playing the game for a month >.<
,and i removed IR not dying that easily anymore :D
Last edited by blindz02 on Jul 27, 2014, 5:19:14 PM
Change belt for a life belt, change both rings+amulet to have life on them and change boots for same reason.

You will reach 3k - 3.5k life and will have much better eHP
hp much too low
ty to everyone who replied ^_^ removed IR and changed my gears for hp :) oh and changed my other wand for a shield :)
here's my new defensive stats
Spoiler

and here's my new amulet, rings, boots, belt, and shield
Spoiler
Last edited by blindz02 on Jul 28, 2014, 4:41:13 PM
"
blindz02 wrote:
uhm cold spell? :x sorry for the noob question only been playing the game for a month >.<

Place a cold based spell in tabula rasa, freeze the fuckers, live.
"
Chiliconkarma wrote:
"
blindz02 wrote:

Place a cold based spell in tabula rasa, freeze the fuckers, live.

oh ok, will do :D tyvm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info