*Outdated* [60K Dps Crit EK Caster] #VoidBattery #LightningCoil

Last Updated: 09/11/2014
IGN: ThereMightBeCoffee

Hello, to my 60k dps crit EK shadow softcore build!
When spell echo came out I wanted to try it! This was the build I made, hope you enjoy!

First the stats:
My dps stats

90k dps with Vaal Haste + Atziri's Flask

My defensive stats

Description:
The goal of this build is to high amounts of dps while not dying to reflect and having average defences. We will use dual-wield Void Batterys that synergise with the 9 power charges we got. This will make the dps very high with the power charges up and low without them. To generate the power charges we use Ice spear linked with GMP and power charge on critical. Just cast it once every pack and you should be fine!
Since we are dealing very high dmg crits we will need the Atziri's Acuity gloves. After getting them reflect won't be a problem. (There is a vaal pact version also if u can't afford them).
While dual-wielding we lose the defences from a shield, to deal with that we will use the Lightning Coil chest and run purity of lightning. This will provide more than 30% physical damage reduction.
Also we will run Arctic Armour it reduces the physical damage taken by a flat amount (more defence and helps with reflect). To run Arctic Armour you will need a lot of mana regen. So apart from the chest and gloves we should look for energy shield gear and gear with mana regen. (That mana regen will also prevent you from going oom while casting EK).

Gem links
6link: EK-FP-SE-LL-ICD-(AFD or Empower lvl 4 if u have 1)
4link: RM-Clarity-Hatred-PoL
4link: CWDT-EC-IC-ID
4link: AA-LW-RM-HoA
3link: VaalH-ID-CW
3link: IS-GMP-PCoC
Dont know an abreviation find here
EK - Ethereal Knives
FP - Faster Projectiles
SE - Spell Echo
LL - Life Leech
ICD - Increased crit dmg
AFD - Added fire dmg
IS - Ice Spear
GMP - Greater Multiple Projectiles
FC - Faster casting
PCoC - Power Charge on Crit
RM - Reduced Mana
PoL - Purity of Lightning
CWDT - Cast when dmg Taken
EC - Enduring Cry
IC - Imortal Call
ID - Increased Duration
AA - arctic Armour
LW - Lightning warp
VaalH - Vaal Haste
CW - Curse Weakness
HoA - Herald of Ash

My gear (Shadow lvl 82)

Note 1: If u can't buy 2 Void Batterys or wanna use a shield to deal with mana issues check "cheaper versions tab".

Bandits
Normal: Help Oak (+40 life)
Cruel: Kill all (+1 skill point) or Help Alira (+4 cast speed)
Merciless: Help Alira (+1 Power charge)

Cheaper Versions
1 Void Battery + Shield

If you use only 1 Void Battery and an energy shield it will save u money and will help a lot with the mana regen needed for this build. This will sacrifice arround 15k dps (It still 1-shots everything).

Yellow Wand + Shield

Using a Yellow Wand + energy shield will save a lot of money but will only deal arround 25k dps (still decent).

Videos
More coming soon...
IGN(Standard): Bheyn
GMT (0:00)
Last edited by Bley11 on Jul 25, 2015, 2:18:26 PM
Try void bringer. If you can sustain mana, your dps will have a huge boost.
Ty for suggestion, but i will save the gloves slot for the Atziri's Acuity, it will make sure that i don´t die when dealing with reflect!
will wait video... intresting how work it.
If you want to be reflect immune, you can use Cold to Fire and Fire Penetration instead of so much crit multi. (Since you're running Arctic Armour.)
First video added!
This build rocks!
Last edited by sporting31 on Jul 26, 2014, 6:02:41 PM
Do you think this build could be viable for normal Atziri?
great build. i'm using it with voidbringer (as suggested above) and 1 void battery (lightning coil+purity of lightning of course). The difficulty is to fuel the mana pool, so i've put a mana leech 20/20 instead of add fire damage. I'll probably find better gear.
I use gift from above ring too.

"
Do you think this build could be viable for normal Atziri?

Yes, i think it can kill Atziri normal but it won´t be as easy as other builds.

I have a buzzsaw char to do atziri, it has less dps but it´s more straight forward. This build could kill it faster but can also be more challenging!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info