A few things I want to see in poe.

1. Cloaks. (I know this has been mentioned before, but I couldn't find an official cloak thread to up vote) I really want to see more realistic non hipster skulls and glowing fairy hot topic stuff. The bandana was a great start, one of the best lately, and I bought it. I would be willing to pay the price of the most expensive wings mtx for a long black cloak.

2. Character specific face portraits. So rather than seeing the generic class photo of the faces you would actually have icons of the players in your group with their specific helms or mtx or whatever they have equipped.

3. The new background art on the website has what looks like a shadow on the right side of the page, that helm is what I wish the skull hood mtx would have been. As a long term player I want to continue buying mtx, and just hope there are more realistic mtx on the way, similar to the bandana, and since sadly it cant be combined with the hood style helms you get in the game i think an mtx similar to the background art on the main page would be great. I'd buy it.

4. Shield Mtxs. Please.
Hi

I like how you posted all the main ideas people have suggested for awhile concerning mtx's ideas for GGG.

Let me add a few details also: Cloaks/capes should have option of adding a guild insignia this would also allow guilds the option of making a symbol and purchasing it to add(as long as it isn't too rude or vulgar of course, 3 titty symbols is OK though haha). Finish off the necrotic set. Add some unique glove 3-d art. Shield MTX for tempest shield looooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg oooooooovvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrdddddddduuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

I like how you posted all the main ideas people have suggested for awhile concerning mtx's ideas for GGG.

Let me add a few Cloaks/capes should have option of adding a guild insignia this would also allow guilds the option of making a symbol and purchasing it to add(as long as it isn't too rude or vulgar of course, 3 titty symbols is OK though haha). Finish off the necrotic set. Add some unique glove 3-d art. Shield MTX for tempest shield looooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg oooooooovvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrdddddddduuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee.

cheers

Yeah yeah I know I'm redundant but I figured now was the time what with the expansion on the horizon and possibly new supporter packs coming...that and I feel the need to spend more money on path of exile but there's not really anything I want to buy atm.
Hi

Agreed:)Last thing I bought was arcane set with my 500pts from Brazilian pack. More well thought out MTX's please GGG.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Jul 27, 2014, 1:36:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info