Vaal levels - Conquer RNG little by little -

Give us new levels (Vaal levels), you gain exp without restriction(Gems exp style), if someone can reach the highest level(Impossible) he would get an Alchemy unique stone : it can allow you to basically alch any white item without losing your special orb, the stone!

Make it impossible to reach but give us a little hope of getting there, one day. (4000H farming sound about right)
Last edited by InexRising on Jul 22, 2014, 12:15:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
b
How many more Inex accounts will there be?
A lot of people mostly play the 4mo leagues (like how in D2 people might play the "1 year" ladders.)

However, end game progression mechanics are not unheard of. For example, perhaps after level 100 you start gaining 1% IIR per Vaal level, up to 25, with other random perks thrown in.

I'm fine with whatever, as long as it doesn't pull GGG too far away from working on Acts 4,5,6,7,8,9,10... and all the many mini-expansions in between.

To be honest, whatever they might do, if they added an end game progression mechanic, I'd expect mostly to hear people complaining that it wasn't instead some other end game progression mechanic... And then people will start thinking this mechanic makes or breaks the game, when in reality its the first 90 levels that really matter.
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Jul 23, 2014, 4:38:44 PM
bump!
"
InexRising wrote:
Give us new levels (Vaal levels), you gain exp without restriction(Gems exp style), if someone can reach the highest level(Impossible) he would get an Alchemy unique stone : it can allow you to basically alch any white item without losing your special orb, the stone!

Make it impossible to reach but give us a little hope of getting there, one day. (4000H farming sound about right)

This is PERFECT! Let's implement it ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
Meh. Pointless. It would take half a century to do that, and it would give too many advantages to those that don't need them.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info