Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Chose Wrong Book of Reform, Cant destroy it and it's taking up space in the backpack

I chose the wrong Book of Reform, I wanted the Skill point one and I read the details wrong and thought making the Oak one was to get rid of the choice so I can go back and make another choice at Oak. Now I have a Book of Reform in my backpack that I can't get rid of without using it which means I either have to come up with 40 regrets to fix this error instead of 20. Can this item at least be destroyed. I'm not asking if I can have it switched, I made the mistake but I think it's a little much to have to use the item to get rid of it rather than let me destroy it. Can this item be removed please?
Last edited by evilrune on Jul 22, 2014, 1:24:25 AM
"
evilrune wrote:
I chose the wrong Book of Reform, I wanted the Skill point one and I read the details wrong and thought making the Oak one was to get rid of the choice so I can go back and make another choice at Oak. Now I have a Book of Reform in my backpack that I can't get rid of without using it which means I either have to come up with 40 regrets to fix this error instead of 20. Can this item at least be destroyed. I'm not asking if I can have it switched, I made the mistake but I think it's a little much to have to use the item to get rid of it rather than let me destroy it. Can this item be removed please?

Send them an email at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page.

This is an account-related issue and that is the only place they can really assist with those.

Good luck.
E-mailed them, thanks. All sorted out, although you can't do anything with it in town other than use it, they told me you can drop it in an instance. Strange but it worked. yay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info