Am I ready for Atziri?

Using Flameblast with DD and I have about 3ex currency. What should be my next upgrade if I do not have the gear? Res are capped at 77.

Thanks
Atziri can't be ignited so change your main links against her(no prolif/burning). Conc effect and faster casting are easy ones to go for, I'd personally already go for conc over burning in your main setup but anyways..

Atziri for your build is a plain skillcheck. You have no movement so you rely on your lightning warp to dodge all her mechanics. You're probably going to need to practice a few times before you find her doable.

You'll need to take flammability off cwdt unless you're overcapped on fire res, she reflects curses. You'll want to buy saffell to use against atziri, the max res and spellblock it provides is invaluable. You'll have to make up for the missing ES/res elsewhere.

You'll want a way to leech up your life so the next best upgrade is probably a doryani belt. Those are a bit overpriced in the one month due to lack of Atziri runners and high demand so a corrupted ammy or weapon with fire leech would do good. Optimal flasks for atziri is two HP pots, 1 topaz, 2 ruby. Use those rubies during the split phase.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 21, 2014, 2:48:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info