This video will answer a lot of the whining about certain game issues.

so being the dedicated poe player i am i was checking out some vid's on youtube. stumbled onto this video of athene interviewing the CEO of ggg, chris wilson. if anyone has had some gripes with the game or is just interested in what cris has to say on certain issues, i really recommend watching this. I Also realize that the video is slightly dated in regards to where the game is currently but it still has some great content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y-QFqRHoPM
Old video...not many like assthene, it dose answer some questions but it's been long enough that the answers might have changed
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I don't like Athene. Sort of a like a french version of pewdiepie. [removed by suppport] Not fully dedicated to Poe. Still hopes on RoS and does MMO crap like Archage and Blizz's heartstone crap.
Last edited by Support on Jul 22, 2014, 2:11:13 AM
"
Maoday wrote:
I don't like Athene. Sort of a like a french version of pewdiepie. [removed by suppport] Not fully dedicated to Poe. Still hopes on RoS and does MMO crap like Archage and Blizz's heartstone crap.

So its just like this Kripp guy then?
When is the new net code coming then? As you said video is old, but doesn't seem to have been implemented yet.
"
Roexile wrote:
When is the new net code coming then? As you said video is old, but doesn't seem to have been implemented yet.

When it's ready, like chris said in the video...the problem is as he said is that people can't handle rubber banding(they think that's desync when it's you getting back in sync) and most of the fixes will be focused on resync...last time it happened the forums exploded in QQ from the n00bs that didn't understand the difference...

Think they may be hesitating because there will be QQ about it...probably more than there is now.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
"
Maoday wrote:

Not really, you probably didn't watch Kripp when he was HC PoE.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
"
Maoday wrote:

Not really, you probably didn't watch Kripp when he was HC PoE.

Krip is a sick lad m8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info