Please, please, please help: VPN to cirvumvent filters @ work

I've been at this for hours and I am at close to breaking my laptop over it.

I have tried everything in this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/103073/page/1. What's funny is steam was actually able to login at one point, but then I read further down that the Romanian servers were laggy and decided, "Hell, if it was that easy, I can find another server!" Well, it wasn't that easy and the original server never worked again.

When attempting to login to steam, I get a connection error. When attempting to launch the game without steam, patch error. I can connect to one of the TCP proxies discussed by DoughBoy in that post, but IP check shows my original US IP.

Idk, I would just really like to play PoE at work during 12 hour shifts when I have 0 to do. Please help me :(
You shouldnt want to bypass company security, particularly not to play a game. You can loose your job..
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 21, 2014, 7:09:37 PM
if gaming at work was allowed, then you should be able to talk to the network admins and get the ports for Path of Exile allowed.

you shouldn't be using a VPN to bypass corporate security or policies. It's a bad idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info