BOSSES- just love to hug scenery and how this craps on cycloners

something ive noticed recently bosses in general just love to cause us cycloners as much ball ache as possible.
Dominus, he just loves to stand as close as possible to that circle thing in the middle of room. The double oversouls at start of apex, will eventually make their way to the edge of the room, same can be said of the trio, they will flee to the top of the enclosure or if you're playing smart and try drag them away from the black smog of death (corner of room) they will basically make love to those stupidly placed pillars.

ALL IN ALL BOSSES JUST LOVE DRY HUMPING ANY AVAILABLE SCENERY.

Do u non cycloners know what this does for us spinning dudes?????.
It RAPES US HARD. SO HARD, WITH NO LUBE.

if a boss is by a wall/pillar/minuscule speck of graphics, and you are attacking him, the attack just stops dead and then u leap slam away to get a better angle to restart the cyclone only to find u still have no room to start spinning.

am i missing a trick here?? is there a way to cyclone against walls without getting paralysed. damm ggg this is so annoying. this sometimes happens when u just target the boss and you are standing very close to him. pisses me off big time..

ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION-- attacking next to scenery is a no no because of that which shan't be named - if u havent read a single forum post before-- its dysnc :)
Cool story, bro.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Spoiler
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
Spoiler

huh? no it's not. Since cyclone is a movement skill, you can't use it near any terrain.

And yes, mobs do keep running away behind pillars and shit all the time. If a mob is near a pillar or even a boulder, you can't cyclone next to them.
Detonate Dead is so bad at farming bosses and MF-ing.

Why can that guy I know who dedicates his entire build to Dominus runs, run faster and get more loot from him than me?

Never mind that Cyclone is one of the first builds to get level 100 EVER. My build should have no weaknesses!
Meh, I'd rather something be done about the random geometry in the middle of a room that stops the spinning. Half the time I can't see it's there under a horde of monsters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info