Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Fellshrine Ruins Disconnect

Every time I try to enter the Fellshrine Ruins, my game attempts to load it, freezes upon entering and then disconnects me entirely. I asked in game first and got a reply of Ctrl+click to reset it because sometimes it's a bit screwy that way, which I did to no avail.
Are my game files corrupted perhaps? So far it hasn't happened anywhere else I've been. I did play in beta and got to level 42, so all the way around and then back again and I didn't have any trouble with it then.
Any info or suggestions would be much appreciated.
If you're using Steam, just verify your cache/installation.

If you do NOT use Steam, then find the PackCheck.exe file in the Path of Exile folder, right-click on it and select "Run as Administrator". After that is done, it will likely find something wrong. If so, right-click the PathOfExile.exe and select "Run as Administrator" on that one as well. If it DIDN'T find any problems, and nothing prior fixes is, you should try using -swa or --softwareaudio on your shortcut target and see if it fixes it.

Also if you do NOT use Steam, you might want to consider using the GGPK file defrag application which can compress the file and save a lot of space, loading time, and other problems. You can find the link for this in the Consolidated Technical sticky post at the top of the page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info