Low Health Ranger problem

I'm level 75 now with poor health ( 2057HP ). I did get a lot of health node but I'm wondering why is it so low. I've compared my gear and skill tree to other, but others seems to have at least 4000 HP.

Here is my gear

My skill tree here

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFLQ48FHEV8BcdGNsZtCFgJP0lvCcvJ9UotSzpLv8wfDJ-MpQ51DpSPs9AoEp9UFBRR1W1VgRW-luvXz9hUmegb_J0QXTxd9d4638CfyuGYId2jX2NfpAKlQWbLZ65ns2gn6EioaSiD6JApKykwqcwp9Sqf6q4r-u3tryfvea-p8EExFjEosrTzZjTftUA1orZxtwV3ILdDd7G37_h2-Of5wrnVOpi7w7vTu968i_0-Plj-rH8xf4J_sg=

I'm barely survive in merciless..
You only got 73 health on you one ring, and then the 30% increase to maximum life from your armor, it's often not viable to deck your self out completely in uniques, since most of them lack any health, or have small amounts compared to rare's, the reason your health is so low, is because with only +73 health from your ring, you need incredible large amount of increased maximum life % nodes, to even reach 4000hp.

My advice would be to get more rare's with +maximum life.
You do realise that you have barely any life on your gear?

Your movement on the tree is very, very weird. If you need BM, fine, but cut all that stuff at the Marauder and concentrate on the Ranger and Duelist areas. Drop those weak 3% AS nodes at Ranger. Get Heart of Oak. Gymnastics, you're literally right next to it. Drop that 0.4% Life Reg near Golem's Blood. You're wasting so many points on bad nodes.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
Dump the gloves first. They're a luxury. Then the quiver. It doesn't seem to be doing much for defense or offense. Make sure your other ring and amulet give you health, even at a sacrifice of some offense.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 19, 2014, 9:17:18 AM
Like Delirii said you wasted awful amount of nodes trying to get to BM and marauder area. Even Duelist start is not really worth it. I would suggest you start over (you can easily get to Merc in two days) and head towards Shadow area.
Skip Point Blank notable, and concentrate on you Split Arrow damage through Crit and Bow nodes. Faster Projectiles is pretty useless with Split Arrow, replace it with Physical Projectile Damage.
If you use EA link it to Chance to Ignite and Elemental Proliferation instead of Increased Duration and Weapon Elemental Damage. WED doesn't work with EA, it is not a weapon damage.

Get life and resist gear, pretty similar for all builds. Only when you got topped resist and feel confident swap for uniques that lack them (Maligaro gloves, Rat's Nest Blood Dance ect).

I happen to be playing Split Arrow/Puncture in 1 month League (lvl 80 now) if you want to take a look at my current gear and Skill Tree here it is:

Gear
Spoiler

Skill Tree:

If you got any questions you can contact me ingame for a chat.
Good luck mate:)

I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
no life on gear, and VERY low +% life in tree. only 98%? most builds have 200% and more. yes your hp sucks.

also since your life sucks, your hp regen sucks since its always based off your max amount, so all the points you spend on your regen (which is a lot) is not worth it in the least.

do something like this with your tree. boost you hp WAY up, take out some regen but just wear blood dance boots or get leech or something.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4B0QUtDjwUcRjbGbQhYCW8KLUs6TB8Mn451DpSPs9AoEp9UUdVtVYEVvpbr18_YVJnoG_ydEF08XfXfyuGYId2jX2QCpUFnrmezaCfpzCqf6q4r-u95r6nwQTK082Y037Wit0N3sbfv-pi707vevqx_MX-yJuNCC7tgxmOfXX-uu4OI_bv8FpIoaTh2yT951QV8DpYBH6HGfljIXYx-nb3yqlgS3rvdO1uaYTZZU1HfqvF0k3ADxn-GwGkwg==

boost hp up to 184%, get more hp on your gear and you'll notice a very large jump in your health. you keep a base 5.5% hp regen also, which is high without blood dance. add blood dance and get that other frenzy and you could end up with 11.5% hp regen if that is your main sustain. you also end up getting more dmg and more crit.

but if i were you i would drop all of the points leading up to BM, i'd fly up the right highway, grab acrobatics and phase acro, get some mana leech and more hp with the saved points and manage to run on mana with an alphas howl helmet or something. but i don't know your set up so
Ok Thank you all for your helpful advice!! I'm pretty new to POE and still a amateur I'll try to make it works. Thank you once again!
I advise you to consult the ranger build list sticky thread (link in my sign) to see how we build a physical damages based archer nowadays.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info