My New Flicker Strike 2W Life Eva/Acro [wip]

Hi, it's a work in progress, so nothing is already set.

here is the Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAAYAXgOHBH4EsQW1CC4M8g6tD6sUdRXwFfYY2xmOGtsbrRv2I_Yk_SaVLIUwcTB8Nj02QjpCOlg-z0OcS3hMYFFHVUtW-loaWkhbr2HiYnltEm17cHJ0QXTxd9d9dX8rg72HGYw2jX2Nv5Vmm42ly6gaqn-quK7PsbO1SL3mxqLQ7tN-1CPVHNaK3ajd5-aI53Trju1B7YPuDu_w96P5Y_66

here are the gears:

Flask

skills: as linked

will replace reduced mana for something else when i get my final armor, maybe additional accuracy

Flicker strike is like 5.65 atk/s and wit 6 Frenzy 2400 dmg /atk not per seconde

with 4 power charges critt chances are 50ish
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Little gear update, back tu dual claw, no more Clarity on life, 4% mana leeche on gear are enough

the stun support instead of Reduced Mana, will take betther (pun intended) belt. The stun help tremenslously, usually in low level map, every white one are paused if they dont get one-shoted (hatred leave no corpses). I think i will make it waer DAressos'DEfiance to check but it rarely get hit, maybe by rare or unique, better survivability with the stun (no passive spent into claw or specific weapons)

updated tree for lv 66
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Jul 18, 2014, 1:27:30 PM
I'd like a video on a map just to see how it is in action :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info