Summon Raging Spirits Killed Atziri on Day 5

My gear:
Spoiler

My spec:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MI9A5IDlwQdBGWFSAWbxcvGYUZhhmKGmwajxzcHb4elCQ8JKoksCepKPoqTSzpL28xiDbpPI4_J0V-RZ1GcUlRSn1KyE25VcZWLVcrV8lZbVptWpFfmGKsZ6BqrGwWbRlvnnC7c1N5A3qqf8aApIIegseDCYPbhWCG0Yd2j0aTJ5itmuCboZu1naqdrqKjpwinXKh9qsSsP6xHrH-0DLiTwFTB88M6ykrMvM5xz2XQ0NP71p3ZE9rd2wvcV90N42rquuss6-7z3fba99f56PrS-wn8S_zF

I leveled all the way from level 1 to level 82 as a summoner. I know it's not the fastest way to level but I love summoners, so it was more fun for me than Searing Bond. I used a Queens Decree and Bones of Ullr with a Sidhebreath the entire time.

I played a pure offense build up until about level 65-70. I had a single life node that entire time, the 12% life and mana node near the Witch start. I died a lot, but I killed stuff so fast and I felt really safe with my wall of 10 zombies and 4 spectres.

I got very lucky with drops, so I could get some expensive items. I found an Alphas Howl on the second night. I was planning on using a +2 minions helmet at first, but finding such a good item so early made me change my mind.

I found a Cloak of Defiance as well. After 450 jews and 150 fuses I got it to be 5 linked. I've so far used 900 chromatics trying to get it to 2B 3R but no luck so far. Every time I attempt I make sure I stop when I have 2B 2R for Summon Raging Spirits, Echo, Multistrike, and Melee Physical Damage. The fifth linked socket depends on what color I get. If it ends up on blue I add in Minion Damage. If it is green I use Culling Strike.

Now for the part you care about. How I killed Atziri. (Remember, I used culling strike as my fifth linked gem)

After two failed attempts I figured out what I needed to do. The first boss was no problem whatsoever. I placed an Arc totem near the center to proc my Elemental Equilibrium on the boss. I actually made a mistake on the successful run and killed the first one SO fast that the second one was not even spawned before I killed the first. Luckily I was able to dodge his spells and cast an occasional Raging Spirit and killed him with no deaths.

The second boss was difficult, but because there was no elemental damage I unsocketed my purity aura in my helmet and put a level 18 Enfeeble in it to self cast.

I targeted the "tittybitch" ranged boss first, which is more difficult than it sounds since it's hard to control the minions with my build. (I know you can self cast spells to make minions target a certain mob, but this build doesn't self cast much other than SRS). I got a little lucky with the ranged boss wandering to a corner when I went to kill her, so the ground poison was easy to avoid. One of the main reasons for this is that after she dies more tittybitches start spawning, and I use a level 19 Arctic Armor inside a +2 cold wand, so I can face tank them all day and not die, also Raging Spirits have high innate fire resist, so they can tank them a little bit longer than the other adds.

The second target was the cycloner that applies bleed stacks. I sat in a corner and placed a summon skeleton totem behind me so it wouldn't die and it would create a never ending wall of meat shields while I spam cast SRS, also occasionalyl making sure that I kept Enfeeble up. It was pretty straight forward here, all I did was run away whenhe cycloned and went to the other side of the room, recast my totem, and continued.

The third boss was very easy. I continued the same thing as the second boss, but I never had to run from cyclone any more. I did die once when I got overwhelmed by minions, but I got back in and finished him easily by sitting in the corner with a skeleton totem and spamming SRS while keeping up Enfeeble.

Now for Atziri herself. I wasted 3 portals learning how to play this build against her, but I learned.

I removed my Elemental Proliferation from my Arc totem because it doesn't do enough damage to shock easily, and I placed Enfeeble in there. I started the fight off with an Enfeeble totem, then immediately swapped it to my Arc totem to apply my Elemental Equilibrium. I spammed SRS for about 10 seconds, but I cast a little too long and couldn't escape a flameblast fast enough. It hit me for almost enough to kill me, but I lived long enough for the first split. During the split I was stupid and stood still casting SRS too long and got hit by Flameblast. Twice in a row. I died. I figured out to just keep moving and cast a single SRS at a time. It took a long time but I got through the split phase. I continued the same strategy until the add phase, where I just spammed SRS and Flesh Offering. I repeated that three times and collected my

If you have any questions message me in game. My name is Lisity.
Last edited by Adamcapps08 on Jul 25, 2014, 12:03:24 PM
Vids or it did not happend!

- For all we know, either you´re an asian hacker and/or bought the scepter!

Spoiler
Ace man, good work!
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:
Vids or it did not happend!

- For all we know, either you´re an asian hacker and/or bought the scepter!

Spoiler
Ace man, good work!

I did stream it on twitch, but I have no idea how to get a vod of it (I'm a noob with twitch.) It's not showing up in my recent broadcasts.

Edit: I figured out how to save my broadcasts, so I'll save the next Atziri kill.
Last edited by Adamcapps08 on Jul 18, 2014, 8:33:53 AM
Gratz, really want to test this build in 1 month race now.

Maybe can you give us your twitch channel ?
is there a hardcore variation of the build?
Because with 154% life, well i would feel unsafe
"
Chaps wrote:
Gratz, really want to test this build in 1 month race now.

Maybe can you give us your twitch channel ?

I streamed a ton yesterday. Twitch.tv/TwistedCyborg. There should be a vod or two of it. I did a ton of Atziri runs, then I did 2 Palace maps (One with LMP one with easier mods) and some other easy maps just to level up, but then went back to Atziri runs.

I should stream some more in a bit if I'm not too busy IRL.

"
is there a hardcore variation of the build?
Because with 154% life, well i would feel unsafe

It definitely is a little unsafe still, but I'm getting more HP nodes every level. For a hardcore variant I would do something like this, which the only differences I did was take away the 10% resist node underneath the Scion start and took away the 3% lifeleech for minions node and put them on health nodes.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MI9A5cEHQRlhUgFy8ZhRmGGYoabBqPHNwdqh2-HpQkPCSqJLAnqSj6Kk0vbzGINuk8jj8nRX5FnUZxSVFNuVXGVi1XK1fJWW1abVqRX5hqrGvbbBZtGW-ecLtzU3kDeqp9GH_GgKSCHoLHgwmD24VghtGIQI9GkDOTJ5itmuCboZu1na6io6aspwinXKh9qsSsP6xHrH-0DLiTwFTB88M6ykrMvM5xz2XQ0NP72RPa3dsL3FfhiONq6rrrLOvu7Irz3fba99f56PrS-wn8Sw==

You do have to realize though that lots of my survival also comes from my Cloak of Defiance. I have 4100 HP right now, but I also have 700 unreserved mana, and if I take away my Purity of Lightning which is not needed on the second Atziri fight I go up to about 1200 unreserved. The HP might be low but there's also mana as a form of HP, along with high level Arctic Armor.
Fuck, I'm having a real hard time with the 2nd boss, can't get past it. I don't think my gear is that bad. But I'm dying. A lot. Any tips you could give me? Even if I kill the titty bitch first the one with the cyclone kills me soooo fast with his spin. Can't create a shield wall with summon skellies either since he will spin past it. This is my first time acctually trying the apex of sacrifice. I've wasted like 5 sets right now. Any help would be nice. I got 3.8k hp and 3k mana, 1k unreserved.

This is my gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Illumine on Jul 26, 2014, 12:33:49 PM
For the guy above me, spell echo does nothing for your skellie totem.
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info