~ LazyRunner ~ Low life RF 7 auras cast when stunned support

Tired of manual attacking? I present the ultimate lazy build.

Left click to run, flasks when necessary.

*Disclaimer* Not a serious build, but more or less for shits and giggles, even though 77/78 map viable

Gear used
Spoiler

Background on the build
Spoiler

With the introduction of echo gem, I borrowed some high end gear from a friend and decided to jump on the bandwagon and join the echo arc selfcasters. The build worked out well, able to solo clear 77 maps with ease.

Three issues I had with the build: mana running out, being stunned, and build is kind of boring.

Mana
Spoiler
since I try to run 6 auras, I have ~220 mana left for casting. With voidbringer and shavs revelation, this meant I can cast 2 arcs before mana runs out. Spell misses target = no leech = dead.

Stun
Spoiler

stun = no cast = no leech = dead
I had a few options for avoiding stun:
1. unwavering stance: not great for this build as most gear is EV/ES, and IR is too far away
2. Eye of Chayula: not bad, but stats offer little to the build
3. high armor + high life: again, need IR, and high life is not what this build has

Boredom
Spoiler

run into mob, cast arc, watch things melt, run into mob, cast arc, watch things melt, run into mob, cast arc, fall asleep, hear things melt.
It was boring.

The Build

Playing style
Spoiler

Left click to run, watch mobs self destruct when hitting you. For more damage, cast temp shield instead of haste
If taking too much damage, run away to a corner, pop ruby flask and watch 809 regen/s at work. If using more than one hand is a hassle, just run.

Stats
Spoiler

At work, screen shots will be added later.
From what I remember:
6.5k ES
1k life
809 regen/s
86 light
95 fire
85 ice

Gameplay vids will be added later
______________________M
reserved
______________________M

Report Forum Post