RMT Sites are now making their own items and selling copies.

"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey Ventor,

Thanks for letting us know. If If you have any reports of RMT like this in the future, can you please e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com? Be sure to let us know any details or evidence you feel would help us in our investigation.

You can eazly find owners of those wands and ban them,it is evident that they were purchased for real money...so why dont u do that?

See...the thing is that mirrors are used normally in game so if for instance your best characters weapon was being to mirror in game legitimately and i then decided to be a [Removed by Support] and say you were RMT'ing the mirrors they would automatically remove the items and ban you.

What they are asking is that if you come across something like this let them know and give them links/proof that it is being sold via RMT...which lo and behold they do ban for as is apparent if you read technical when you get a glut of QQ i've been banned for no reason posts.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Jul 22, 2014, 9:49:47 AM
They are able to check item's history. So even if it was re-sold 50 times, they will just rape the first owner of the mirrored copy, as there's 100% evidence he RMT-ed it, in that case.

Also, just visiting the RMT site, or having other proof this item is crafted with 100% RMT intentions, they could wipe this wand in a single blow.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jul 22, 2014, 10:00:42 AM
"
torturo wrote:
They are able to check item's history. So even if it was re-sold 50 times, they will just rape the first owner of the mirrored copy, as there's 100% evidence he RMT-ed it, in that case.

Also, just visiting the RMT site, or having other proof this item is crafted with 100% RMT intentions, they could wipe this wand in a single blow.

This wand is not aviable on forums for mirroring service as far as i know,didnt check but other ppl say so....so if its not aviable for mirror service but it is aviable to buy for $ on RMT sites how in hell owners could get it,santa claus bring it to them?
IGN: Puskurcina
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey Ventor,

Thanks for letting us know. If If you have any reports of RMT like this in the future, can you please e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com? Be sure to let us know any details or evidence you feel would help us in our investigation.

Why would I report RMT'ers. GGG does nothing about them 99% of the time.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
...which lo and behold they do ban for as is apparent if you read technical when you get a glut of QQ i've been banned for no reason posts.

And funnily enough, that's not where you read the posts the very next day bragging how they were all too happy to take the excuse and reinstate.

No, you find them, uhhm, elsewhere. Some say they didn't even have to ask.
Casually casual.

"
torturo wrote:

If this is true than that is depressing. These players deserve to be banned and if GGG can track down each of these mirrored RMT exclusive weapons than their original owners should be promptly taken out.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
RMT is a BAD IDEA in ANY game.

Look at D3.

But hey, who am I, right?
"

If this is true than that is depressing. These players deserve to be banned and if GGG can track down each of these mirrored RMT exclusive weapons than their original owners should be promptly taken out.

It's all in their data base. It requires a lot of work to track it down, though, no doubt.
As far as I know they can delete items, just can't modify their current state.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
This is depressing as hell. One thing that pisses me off is drops. I mean everything. Mats& maps. GL ever crafting a wand even close to that Phoenix wand. you'd need 50-200 exalts which you wont drop in 5000 hours.

Personally I think you should be able to craft a full GG kit for your toon after 1000 hrs. Not easy like 2 weeks like D3 or anything. But now? In PoE? Impossible. Almost forces ppl to use these sites after a certain point in their progression or you simply do not improve toon.

In effect GGG is facilitating RMT with horrendous drops.

This is another reason ppl just say fuck it. End game is lvl 80 or so and restart where drops dont matter.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 23, 2014, 6:22:16 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
This is depressing as hell. One thing that pisses me off is drops. I mean everything. Mats& maps. GL ever crafting a wand even close to that Phoenix wand. you'd need 50-200 exalts which you wont drop in 5000 hours.

Personally I think you should be able to craft a full GG kit for your toon after 1000 hrs. Not easy like 2 weeks like D3 or anything. But now? In PoE? Impossible. Almost forces ppl to use these sites after a certain point in their progression or you simply do not improve toon.

In effect GGG is facilitating RMT with horrendous drops.

This is another reason ppl just say fuck it. End game is lvl 80 or so and restart where drops dont matter.

50-200 exalts wouldn't even get two stats on Phoenix, the wand cost at least 5,000 exalts.

IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 23, 2014, 6:47:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info