Shield MTX

Sorry if there is already a feedback thread about this but I don't see one, so here it is:

I was really looking forward to shield mtx's. Sadly the two new ones that just came out look really bad. I don't mean that to cause any offense to whoever designed them, but they just look really silly, like giant metalic biscuits or something.

I'm still very much looking forward to seeing shield skins and mtx's of the same quality as the new armor and weapon mtx's, and hope there are still plans for that to happen because this wasn't it.

Sorry for negative post, but I want to be blunt about this because it's not just that I don't think they look good, I think they look terrible, and I'm someone who is usually happy to spend money on cosmetic mtx's.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jul 16, 2014, 1:28:47 AM
The shields obviously need more skulls. :P
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
The shields obviously need more skulls. :P

We just need effects like those that are already available on some unique shields like aegis and RotP, they look great but I don't want to walk around wearing uniques worth multiple exalts as skins.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jul 16, 2014, 5:26:25 AM
anyway soon as you turn on Tempest Shield it doesnt matter what Shield Mtx you got.

bought somany Mtx but Tempest Shield ruins them anyway...my Necrotic weapon and footprints with necrotic helmmask skin (all green) ruined by Tempest Shield-.-
Hi

I have wish GGG would make the necrotic tempest shield mtx already and also finish off necrotic set in general(its been a long time coming) I thought GGG liked skulls and here they are failing at the most skullish set of them all!

Necrotic sheild mtx: Could have a open mouthed ethereal skull that zaps lit bolts from its mouth whenever it gets hit.

Those new shield mtx agreed look like big shiny biscuits without cheese and by cheese I mean bells and whistles and by bells and whistles I mean these shields lack it tremendously. 180 pts for a choice of shields that: shield of anguish:bloody tears should be pouring from the eyes not just sitting their like a congealed red gum and the shield of mirth: should be more shiny like it has a radiant effect on.

new shield mtx rating: 2/10

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Jul 16, 2014, 1:15:57 PM
In general, I'd love it if GGG made shields to go with every set of MTX there is. Not having your shield look good makes me not wanna use the set...

Edit: I see this was an old thread, found it by searching. Still just as valid.
Last edited by Dajmstrut on Jul 9, 2015, 9:29:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info