1.1.5c Has Introduced New Vampiric and Shield Microtransactions!

Finally something for shields, looking forward to see Tempest shield cosmetic :)
Thank you for all of the new content, Chris and GGG. Bit disappointed that the "Vampiric" gear didn't have a single bat fluttering around it, and that helm looks way too Astro Boy for me to ever consider it. Still, fresh content is a good thing, and it's great to have all of these choices available to me.

Keep up the great work!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Finally something for shields, looking forward to see Tempest shield cosmetic :)

I haven't even realized that this might be just prequel of some Temp Shield micro transaction. Some Gore Temp shield effect woudl be nice. Dripping blood from all the reflects.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Lol, helmet looks like kid that was born in result of relationship between Batman and Joker
rejoice like children because of some stupid graphics
do something with the desync in game, and optimize the end of this game,
people leave because they no longer put up with the lag
Vampiric Helmet is da BOSS! Too psycho, just like my char! Thanks GGG
CI >> Life
the vampire helmet loox like mikey mouse on steroids... great micro for shields now :))
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 16, 2014, 6:26:41 AM
LOL! again u ppl failed to make good gloves/boots... u wont even notice those while playing, same as pets btw

not just a horrible MTX, but a expensive one too. cmon, 18$ to be able to use a gold/silver coin as a shield?

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Kandamo on Jul 16, 2014, 6:35:14 AM
GETTER ROBOT?

IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
36$ for a skin set? I'll never understand anyone buying these items at such outrageous prices. I mean, you could buy Divinity Original skin on discount for 40$, are you telling me that a work of one GGG artist is more costly than the work of whole Larian team?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info