Path of Exile

1.1.5c Has Introduced New Vampiric and Shield Microtransactions!

We've updated Path of Exile with the 1.1.5c patch, which introduces several new microtransactions. Themed around our popular Vampiric Weapon Effect, we've added a Vampiric Armour Skin Set that includes a Vampiric Helmet, Vampiric Body Armour, Vampiric Gloves and Vampiric Boots. These can all be purchased individually also. In addition, we've added our first two shield skins: Badge of Anguish and Badge of Mirth. Thanks for your continued support!

Here are some videos of these microtransactions:
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
newmaps
Nice now I HAVE TO BUY MORE POINTS! Wait...is that a bat or a cat? Kinda looks like a crazy kitty.
Last edited by 60x7 on July 18, 2014 12:27 AM
I'm loving all these Armour sets!
Keep them coming!
:D
These are actually really good, especially the anguish shield skin.
Your own special take on those two laughing/crying Italian masks, eh?
IRON MAN
boots and the chest are awesome, i can pass on the hat, thats some crazy anime stuff
Excellent! Look forward to seeing the shield particle effect MTX's in the future as well. :)
Finally MTX options for shields. Thanks GGG.

I don't mind the Vampiric Set, but IMO it would have nice on a cloth base rather than another metal base, however I appreciate the work... the body piece looks fab.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Would like to see how the vampiric body armour looks on the witch.
IGN: swampassking, yellingman, pisswailer, screamingasshole, crabass, funman, shittingtodeath, hirasawayui
Last edited by Wooser69 on July 16, 2014 2:25 AM
I would buy this right now if it had some red swirling effect like the blue skulls like the arcane armour :(
or some blood dripping off it...

what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info