Why would YOU give someone a cd key?

Title is pretty much it. If you were a beta tester and had a few spare keys, why would you give it to someone?

My answer: I'd give it to someone on this forum since none of my friends like this type of game. It wouldn't matter when you registered, but if you registered in a year ago, even 2 weeks ago, and have maybe 5 posts, I probably wouldn't give it to you, I'd like it to go to someone who at least tries to be active here.

Whoever I give it too, I'd like him/her to be active so we can play together, have some fun, whatever)))). I don't want to give it to someone who will use it, then never play with me. Gaming is so much more fun with some friends).

And he needs to like cookies. And pie. Must. If not we can't be friends :<.

So, what about you guys?
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
Don't need them. What kind of question?
"
Title is pretty much it. If you were a beta tester and had a few spare keys, why would you give it to someone?

My answer: I'd give it to someone on this forum since none of my friends like this type of game. It wouldn't matter when you registered, but if you registered in a year ago, even 2 weeks ago, and have maybe 5 posts, I probably wouldn't give it to you, I'd like it to go to someone who at least tries to be active here.

Whoever I give it too, I'd like him/her to be active so we can play together, have some fun, whatever)))). I don't want to give it to someone who will use it, then never play with me. Gaming is so much more fun with some friends).

And he needs to like cookies. And pie. Must. If not we can't be friends :<.

So, what about you guys?

You need some new friends if they don't like Diablo type games. What kind of heathen friends do you have anyway. =D

Edit: I love pie. In fact, it is my job to bake the pie for all family holiday meals and I enjoy it very much. Cookies are good too.
Last edited by amindamok on Oct 1, 2011, 10:14:00 PM
I'm sure everyone here wants into the beta as bad as I do, so I know how you feel. I would be very happy to give out my extra keys if I had them. I can only use 1 so the others would be no use to me! So if i get more then 1 key I WILL be giveing them to you guys!!
i aint gonna lie my first friend key would go to a real life buddy who is looking forward to this game despite not being very active on the forums. His key though would go right back into the community.
"
amindamok wrote:

Edit: I love pie. In fact, it is my job to bake the pie for all family holiday meals and I enjoy it very much. Cookies are good too.

Do you bake them fresh, and eat? Or bake, then freeze, then defreeze and eat, thus ruining it?

(:
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info