The One-Month Leagues Have Started!

Good luck to everyone! hope I get one of the prizes (looking at you Arcane Armor set)
this website main top menu 'events' doesnt show these leagues, does it?
"
tiberiuscg wrote:
this website main top menu 'events' doesnt show these leagues, does it?

It sure does.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Its not a league, ITS A RACE. wdf

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Chris,

Any chance we can get a hint about what area(s) of the passive tree will be reworked? Pleeeease?

I'm most curious about mana reservation nodes and if they will be reduced.
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Chris,

Any chance we can get a hint about what area(s) of the passive tree will be reworked? Pleeeease?

How about waiting like everyone else?
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Chris,

We got more than a month before new leagues. You don't need that long to plan out a build :P. Just be patient, you'll get it when the rest of us do.
Last edited by HasuKishi on Jul 13, 2014, 5:00:41 PM
The items that only were only able to drop in past leagues aren't able to drop in this race, are they? The only reason I ask was because of the race going through past league mechanics.
Leggo!!! Not sure what Im going to make!!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
I've invested few hours, was in top 100 after first day. Quite nice race i must say.

Also, probably first time RNG god rewarded me with some sweet rng -

Quest reward Merc

Drop from the same zone
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info