Templarauder

just looking for help\idea with my current build. get romped in most act2/3 merciless without a group.

Build I'm aiming for staff rauder with a good mix of everything

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBBAcEsxBpES0UTRb5GjgfAiftKQcpLjCXMoky0TNAOYo62DwFPC09Xz38Q2NDeUVHRY5G10ouTP9N2FJTVJFX4lhjWK5Y9VtZXcZgbWMLZk9mnmagZ5txTXdid-N35XyDfLh9U4FJgpuDOIP3iDiLjIwGjHaPRpBVkweXAZeVl_Saz5uhnYCdip3EnqGftJ_fogCkrKcIp4Snpalorj6vbK9zr5uyOLUEtzG3criTuUO53b05wBrEFcT2xYrG2MlnzfrQ0NWL3QXhc-w47SDtRO8O73zwH_Iv89331_uL

TLDR: lolmelee

In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
Last edited by RedBeardBD on Feb 3, 2013, 2:12:26 AM

In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
Last edited by RedBeardBD on Feb 3, 2013, 2:13:33 AM
How much HP/ES/Armour/Resistance you have in merciless, and your DPS with GS and GH
"
Minhtri wrote:
How much HP/ES/Armour/Resistance you have in merciless, and your DPS with GS and GH

1243hp/618es/2040armor/75% in all resist/ 1542dps on GH and 676 on GS.
DPS and HP a little low, perhaps you should remove armor nodes for hp nodes and activate your endurance charges for more tankyness...I'm sure you can reach 2-3k HP like that easier and the staff needs an upgrade foshizzle
Last edited by Minhtri on Feb 3, 2013, 6:44:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info