[1.2] Ci Flicker Nuke Build by Doeboy - 38/32k DPU - 10/13k es

"
guhan85 wrote:
no accuracy on rings and helmet hmm

still @ 87%hitchance, guess its enuff, but would be nice to also have this on the ring atleast. well the rare ring is like my current weakes item on the build, helmet ye i could also craft a new, i dont even need any resist on it to be capped :)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Hey man.

Can you notice the difference with Herald of Ice shattering, i mean, does it kill packs faster, or is it just for lolz??
IGN: Just_Another_Exile_II
i am following poutsos build

also hes taken the full circle ard adders touch which u missed.
What DIABLO III never was is everything Path of Exile is

"
Toobydoo wrote:
Hey man.

Can you notice the difference with Herald of Ice shattering, i mean, does it kill packs faster, or is it just for lolz??

hello,

its for additional chance to freeze, and only in partyplay u will recognize it imo, i melt everything 1-2hit in solo play.

"
guhan85 wrote:
i am following poutsos build

also hes taken the full circle ard adders touch which u missed.

i c no point in taking into AS hybrid nodes. And leaving the accu+cc nodes. No inner force etc.
i simply dont like his build in any way i look at it. stats are equal to mine (maybe) but me w/o running disci ^_°

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Sep 6, 2014, 6:36:32 AM
Thanks for reply, just saw it in your vid, and ofc its valid when u only drop to 10es
IGN: Just_Another_Exile_II
"
Toobydoo wrote:
Thanks for reply, just saw it in your vid, and ofc its valid when u only drop to 10es

reflect vid?
well i do reflect maps, they are really no prob. u will run into troubles if u hit an ele reflect pack within that physical reflect map. since it will drop ur es even with IC on. so if IC turnes of u might be to low es to tank a strong physical crithit. thats all about why dropping that low.

might add another version soon using coe + spell amu + spell shield for dpu beyond 45k

:P
What DIABLO III never was is everything Path of Exile is

Last edited by guhan85 on Sep 21, 2014, 1:23:34 AM
up
tested coe => coe isnt worth to switch. "just" 10k dpu more, but reflect is pain etc, better go with the usual version.

Last edited by Doe on Oct 7, 2014, 4:42:10 AM
"
up
tested coe => coe isnt worth to switch. "just" 10k dpu more, but reflect is pain etc, better go with the usual version.

fixed the reflect problems, but base char is another.
New Guide up: Ci CoE Flicker Witch: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1103279

- way more damage
- can sustain random reflect
- clears 6man 78 parties faster than any other build w/o bringing up eyecancer or gamecrashes ;)

Last edited by Doe on Nov 9, 2014, 1:20:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info