One Month Hardcore Race

are the new quivers dropping in this league? im only seeing the old quivers that are supposed to be permanent.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Spoiler
rip L38 to Invasion Boss 'kuduku multi-totem guy'. Had him dead, but shockingly died to his totem children.

rip L17 lol...

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jul 15, 2014, 2:58:01 AM
"
HeaT1 wrote:
are the new quivers dropping in this league? im only seeing the old quivers that are supposed to be permanent.

-HeaT

they said there would be no league specific uniques so I guess no
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Ok, is there some kind of trick with this 1 Month HC event? Cause if so, i dont see how neone can get out of A1, let alone i noticed someone just made it to lvl 88? If this kind of race is designed for someone other than myself (casual), then it would be nice to maybe see that in the post for this kind of race and not read or be told....check league rules. I am REALLY not trying to become #1, just way see how things work out other than DEATH all the time. Thanks for lettin me vent.
"
fireguy20 wrote:
Ok, is there some kind of trick with this 1 Month HC event? Cause if so, i dont see how neone can get out of A1, let alone i noticed someone just made it to lvl 88? If this kind of race is designed for someone other than myself (casual), then it would be nice to maybe see that in the post for this kind of race and not read or be told....check league rules. I am REALLY not trying to become #1, just way see how things work out other than DEATH all the time. Thanks for lettin me vent.

I'd have thought the "Hardcore" in the title would have given it away. There's no real trick to it, just have a well-built character and you won't even be screwed by having sub-par items.
wtb instant fucking logout
Couldn't find any data on this, however, once this league is over, do the characters remain and get moved to the "regular" HC or will the character become Void? I found a brown amulet (not sure what that is considered in the game =( ) and I would like it on my HC Witch and found it on the One Month HC League. Didn't know if I was going to lose it or just have to die and have it on Standard Character instead. Thanks in advance!
"
Cfcsvt wrote:
Couldn't find any data on this, however, once this league is over, do the characters remain and get moved to the "regular" HC or will the character become Void? I found a brown amulet (not sure what that is considered in the game =( ) and I would like it on my HC Witch and found it on the One Month HC League. Didn't know if I was going to lose it or just have to die and have it on Standard Character instead. Thanks in advance!

Stash it so that you don't rip it into standard. When the 1 month is over, your HC race tabs will become remove only tabs in permanent HC.
Oh, awesome, just the answer I was hoping for...thank you very much!
My Rip #1 at L-63: saw summoner exile in A1M Cavern of Wrath, hitted it couple of times, found that adds are desyncing and blowing on me cuz of small passage I was fighting in, decided to run away, it summons vaal skeletons behind me but I'm desyncing back and they all 1-shot me(small passage, limited area, all spawn at 1 spot)

My Rip #2 a L-61, at vaal, spectral throwing from max distance(with ranger passive), it smashes for some reason and 1-shotting me. Another Desync.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info