Time to make use of my wealth (build question)

For PVP ofc, after playing all the legues, and never standard, I`m left with alot of currency!

So since I only played pve so far, what build do you suggest for pvp? my only criteria is that its able to win vs almost any other build, like BvC builds in d2 (good times)

trow me some suggestions guys!
"
boye wrote:
my only criteria is that its able to win vs almost any other build...

Is that all? :p

There is no "best build" per se. My advice is to hang out in the sarn arena for awhile and observe what's already out there, then pick one that YOU ENJOY PLAYING.

Most people who make the "most OP flavour of the month builds" burn out rather quickly. Many of these (but not all) are RMT'ers whose instant gratification mindset creates a fast track to boredom.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jul 8, 2014, 2:31:16 PM
I been doing that for some time now, and to me it looks like its ither crit bow or crit dagger that rules the battlefield, but I dislike crit mechanism and prefer caster style, and i havent seen any good ones around :/ And by my quote i mean its versatile enough, not so bad that everyone beats me nomather how skilled i might be :P
"
boye wrote:
I been doing that for some time now, and to me it looks like its ither crit bow or crit dagger that rules the battlefield, but I dislike crit mechanism and prefer caster style, and i havent seen any good ones around :/ And by my quote i mean its versatile enough, not so bad that everyone beats me nomather how skilled i might be :P

You will have to do a crit caster though, i don't know a single cast speed caster that is really succesful for pvp.

Shadowthefall and Hauntword from our guild Omniscient are really good casters if you wanna see some.
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
Last edited by Dullahan987 on Jul 8, 2014, 2:49:24 PM
I spent alot of time and effort in cold snap build with RT and romiras, emp lvl 4, snap lvl 21 etc, but the damage still wasnt enough to do some real harm :S
"
boye wrote:
I spent alot of time and effort in cold snap build with RT and romiras, emp lvl 4, snap lvl 21 etc, but the damage still wasnt enough to do some real harm :S

Also the biggest problem with a build like that is that if your opponent block your cold snap you won't have the charge to cast another time, and you'll have to wait the cooldown
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
jeah I noticed :S thats why I scrapped that build :/ cool but not effective enough, your friend told me about fireball, I have actually never tried it, what do u think?
"
boye wrote:
jeah I noticed :S thats why I scrapped that build :/ cool but not effective enough, your friend told me about fireball, I have actually never tried it, what do u think?

Fireball can be very strong and effective if built right and using the right gea
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info