Season Eight, Event 187: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

"
jstq wrote:
Not a single easy or mid-hard zone, every zone was total retarded dogshit. No drops.
Fucken hate this stupid race and this dumpster season, i wish it ends soon.

why are you playing it if you hate it?
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Died on the first pack of the 2nd zone but RNGsus made up for it with 300% increased RNG

Unban Exif
very happy with this run.
started a little late, the first pack of mob I encountered was dual blues skeletons, one pack with bows, the others with axes. survived to tell the tale, passed my first level before all those skelies were returned to dust... talk about jump starting ...

found a unique shabby jerkin a couple of mob later, found a blue pair of glove with life regen, then a quiver. by the time I was finished with the first map, I was already fully equiped, except for jewelry.

found at least 3 alch, could craft or loot some sweet things :

jewelry was a little late at the party, but the rest of my equipment made up for it in the meantime :

36% after level 15, 158th. I think it's my best EL result this far. (though I think I've reached level 16 or 17 once or twice, I didn't place this high then)

a pity I couldn't find an item with increased move speed, maybe I'd reach a little higher then ?
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
Last edited by misatokitkat on Jul 18, 2014, 8:15:22 PM
"
misatokitkat wrote:

found a unique shabby jerkin a couple of mob later

there is no unique shabby jerkin

btw 1337 points for Goratha with this race. gratz
I had best luck on drops that I remember in this one, but worst luck on zones, either it was fast runners+trees desyncing me all the time, or golems/vulnerabilty/devoureres/blink-dischargers which was taking ages to kill

OP gears

> 6th Marauder
> Reached level 21

random draw )
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info