Cast on stun and PVP

Any of you experienced PVP-ers use cast on stun in PVP?

What combos do you use?

What I want is to be able to get out of melee stun lock - chayula is not an option, nor is stance. I have no experience with Cast on stun.

From what I gather it would be worth while using with Lightning warp - which would cause an instant (CoS negates the long cast time of warp, am I right so far?) teleport somewhere on the screen (since there is no targeting?). Another options is Frost Wall - as I gathered, it should appear right where I am?, hopefully between me and the stunner dude. Another option is shock wave totem if the knock-back distance is significant?

Anything ideas you would share?
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Jul 7, 2014, 8:38:53 AM
Cast when stunned summon skeletons. Most melee builds use multistrike, and summon skeletons forces them to attack the skeletons instead of you, basically negating 2/3 of the damage.
IGN: Beardedwizzard
frostwall can work well if you're playing without lag
Last edited by exmse on Jul 7, 2014, 11:11:49 AM
"
mrmagikboy wrote:
Cast when stunned summon skeletons. Most melee builds use multistrike, and summon skeletons forces them to attack the skeletons instead of you, basically negating 2/3 of the damage.

You'll end up recharging your enemy flask way more faster, also leech can be apply on monsters, so using summon skeletons will most likely make you lose in the end
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
I use a Frost Wall CoS in LLD pvp and it seems to do a good job. Against a melee char it will cast it right on the opp and push them out of range so you can escape.

I will do some testing with lightning warp and let you know... I think it will just teleport me right back onto the opp since frost wall and other skills I have tried cast directly onto the opp that caused the stun.

I would stay away from skelly CoS unless you are a summoner

Edit; Cast on stun works pretty good with LW. It random targets but it has a small area to cast to. There is no cast delay but it seems like there is still i bit of spell delay. I think linking a reduced duration gem would make it pretty effective.

Another idea is Molten Shell with CoS. Instantly absorbs damage (300ish for lvl 28 pvp) and also explodes dealing dmg.
Last edited by VZ58 on Jul 8, 2014, 8:56:02 AM
Only problem with frost wall at high level pvp is it wont stop cyclone they can travel through it along with whirling blades.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Only problem with frost wall at high level pvp is it wont stop cyclone they can travel through it along with whirling blades.

That should be a bug and not happen. It's a wall after all.
IGN: @GreenDude
decided cast on stun is not worth the gems slots in my setup

thank you for the replays
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info