[1.1.5] Summon Raging Spirits - Aura build - !!!Updated!!!

Finally I updated my Build to its final stage. Thank you for your patience and waiting for the update. Your positive feedback gave me the reason to keep this guide up. Thank you very much.

Greetings Susaki
bump
Another +1 +2 staff. Yes of course this is going to be stronger than my build with skulls. But think about how highly unobtainable that is for the normal player. Let alone it is 6 link. That staff alone probably cost more than my whole build.
umm im sorry to say that, but i buyed this staff for 5-15c and linked it myself. a 5 link works fine as well but if you can afford the money... why should you not 6l it?
nice build but what do you think with the new staff : Pledge of hands judgement ?
"
nice build but what do you think with the new staff : Pledge of hands judgement ?

thats a nice question. the very great spell damage on it doesnt work for the spirits and the spirits lose 3-5 levels on the gem.
on the other hand you have very very nice cast speed and get a great mana pool. also you can use another dmg skill to fix the lost one a little bit.

i think this staff isnt needed for my actual build in softcore but it grants a nice survivability buff for less damage. all in all i would use this one in a hardcore league.
Last edited by sgehtSusaki on Jul 16, 2014, 12:23:57 PM
tanks for your reply.
I have buy this
and i will try to 6L it.
I think wite increase duration and add chaos damage will be fine more then empower with this staff ?
I will try too buy a staff like you to compare and i will feed back, but not now because i need to 6L^^

PS : whats do you think about it : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960795 and the clear speed vs your build ? thnanks !
Last edited by warbringer5999 on Jul 16, 2014, 7:18:22 PM
increased duration isnt worth to use because there arent enemies who take more than around 20 spirits :D also it grants your minions with 20%q only around 2 secs which are 7-8 spirits...
better use added cold or added chaos then ;) added cold is nice with chance to freeze on qualitiy and added chaos grants a little bit more damage

well this build is nearly the same as mine :D only for witch and working with zombies.

i dont like the zombies that much, but everyone can choose what he like^^
- i prefer a skeleton totem.

this build dont use faster casting and increases the damage of single spirits more with melee physical. thats strong too and nearly the same damage with all spirits summoned.
- i wont play it this way. faster casting grants you more minions faster which is very useful for enemies which summon big masses and your spirits are harder to kill because they are more. also you can faster move after summoning spirits because of the reduced cast time.

the clear speed is the same because of the same damage output. only the thing that my build grants a bigger mass which is better to get the control about big masses of enemies :)

if you take melee physical for the spell echo you dont need here your damage will be very great too.
Last edited by sgehtSusaki on Jul 17, 2014, 11:40:29 AM
Ok thanks for your answer.
I will make few test : summon spirit + faster casting + multistrike + melee splash + melee phycial damage + ( add chaos or add cold or increase duration or empower or minion damage or minion speed )
i try to kill atziri, easy for the vaal.
But i die and i die for the 3 bosses, how we can kill them ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info