lack of PvP nowdays

i was thinking why there is less and less people pvping nowdays, and i came to a conclusion: ragequit is hard to handle.

[Removed by Support]
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Jul 5, 2014, 1:20:31 PM
Team Omniscient

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
lol dem afk kills are OP... NERF!
Team Omniscient

"
yardiegamer wrote:
lol dem afk kills are OP... NERF!

nice guild
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
It gets boring with just the same 5 people in the arena every day. I was hoping pvp tournement would have started already :(

Plus too much QQ from people who cant handle loosing I wish we had a better overall pvp community with less egos and more ingenuity.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
It gets boring with just the same 5 people in the arena every day. I was hoping pvp tournement would have started already :(

Plus too much QQ from people who cant handle loosing I wish we had a better overall pvp community with less egos and more ingenuity.

Then try LLD. It looks like the lld scene is blowing up at the moment. It also seems like theres an LLD tournament going on at poearena
"

I'm very sorry that poearena has not yet done an HLD event. The truth is, that although the website is designed for all pvpers, there is not enough participant in HLD for me to organize any sort of event (whether it be a pvp season or a tournament).

But as john_nova pointed out, the LLD scene is booming and we have events planned (and going on). Your welcome to join in on the fun in the mean time.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
"

I'm very sorry that poearena has not yet done an HLD event. The truth is, that although the website is designed for all pvpers, there is not enough participant in HLD for me to organize any sort of event (whether it be a pvp season or a tournament).

But as john_nova pointed out, the LLD scene is booming and we have events planned (and going on). Your welcome to join in on the fun in the mean time.

Ive done some LLD its pretty fun actually just wish GGG would allow people to join groups or allow custom chat rooms so that the lld community could orginise better without everyone having to be a part of the same guild. So far everyone I've played with in LLD has been really cool and helpful we need more of that in HLD :D
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info