Apolyon's Ball Lightning Shocker. Budget viable and defensive with good clearing speed. Video

"
kompaniet wrote:
Can you post some more videos? A Lvl 67 map at lvl 85 with 20/20 gems, lvl 4 empower and a 6 link isn't so impressive to be fair. Also using the word budget is misplaced to me here.

Is this build viable with a 4 link when leveing? What can you do with a 5 link for end game?
What can you do with lesser gems? What do you do against reflect? Why purity of fire?

ill try and answer fast

-5link = ~25% less dps
-pof cos my fire res wasnt capped and for day to day survival. POL is better for reflect maps
-not totally comfortable ina reflect map but its doable. with POL i can get 87 res before flask and random reflect packs are fine with my current setup
-video is level 74 with the gems and gear posted. the ball lightning gem is level 17 and has been leveled to 19 giving me about ~20% more dps so the clear speed is high maps is similar to the video posted
-more vids? not promising anything but i might get around to it

Last edited by Apolyon34 on Jul 11, 2014, 8:37:21 PM
This is kinda off topic but can you tell me what song you used in your video? Cool build by the way!
"
SomethingG00d wrote:
This is kinda off topic but can you tell me what song you used in your video? Cool build by the way!

Cunninglinguists - darkness and Predormitum (prologue) from their Oneirology album. Hope all that spelling is right... awesome group def worth checking out if you liked those songs. Best albums imo are Oneirology and Strange Journey Volume 3 IMO.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Jul 12, 2014, 6:26:14 PM
"
[Removed by Support]

O: didnt know my build was so controversial... pretty curious what was posted here.
bump added a few things
Definitely looks like a fun build. One of many i'm queing up to try =)

For the +defensive abilities u mentioned, maybe it can be a little bit helpfull.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Jul 20, 2014, 3:38:03 AM
6L BBBBBB unique body and tons of 20/20 gems now called "budget viable"
:wall:
"
Kedisi wrote:
6L BBBBBB unique body and tons of 20/20 gems now called "budget viable"
:wall:

nice job only reading the parts of the build that help your argument. you should work for newscorp
Last edited by Apolyon34 on Jul 21, 2014, 4:30:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info