Arcane Armor Set

Can someone please post a picture of a Templar wearing this new armor set?

I would like to buy it, but not if it looks goofy on a Templar like the Seraph, Elite, and Verdant.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

thats the chest piece the one shoulder is a lil tweeked inwards intown but looks fine outside
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Hi

I figured templar would look 'aight in arcane set:)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Thanks, Koez.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Man, those purple skulls are killin' me.

Any pics with the head skin as well? Does it keep the face and just add the glowing eyes, or replace the face completely? I kind of like the Templar's wise-old-dude beard so I wouldn't want to lose that.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
Man, those purple skulls are killin' me.

Any pics with the head skin as well? Does it keep the face and just add the glowing eyes, or replace the face completely? I kind of like the Templar's wise-old-dude beard so I wouldn't want to lose that.

It replaces the entire head/face and you will end up looking like a Shadow. ;p
can someone post a pic with a full set on Templar?

edit: nvm, found this reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2az5e4/request_could_some_of_you_guys_with_the_mtx_full/
Last edited by Yharzu on Dec 17, 2015, 9:04:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info