How many keys are being wasted?

how is it that 80% of the people selected threw the random timer have never made a single post? and the other 20% are fruit cakes making more accounts for a better chance, they should give all forum users a key and scrap the random key shit it is clearly wasting keys that could be put to good use to find bugs and such
Praying to Keysus for a key every day!
"
Lougle wrote:
how is it that 80% of the people selected threw the random timer have never made a single post? and the other 20% are fruit cakes making more accounts for a better chance, they should give all forum users a key and scrap the random key shit it is clearly wasting keys that could be put to good use to find bugs and such

you are right dude....can't tell you how much i hate it when someone with no activity and no posts get's a beta invite :(
"
Lougle wrote:

and then those same people are getting countless wasted Friend keys that are sitting in their inbox.

GGG is giving away keys to get testers in their game, but 80% of the keys arent being used.
Are there any actual data about how many of the keys given out have been used? They should revoke them after a few days and redistribute them to active members.
I just dont get how they did not see this coming a mile away..and maby do something about it
i wonder how much sperm was wasted...
Zanowen the Crab Spammer R.I.P
"
Deathowen wrote:
i wonder how much sperm was wasted...

bahahaha.
also so tired of these you tube people and assholes that get keys and make you jump 5 fiery hoops just to get a chance at the key, it just doesn't seem very fun to me
"
Lougle wrote:
also so tired of these you tube people and assholes that get keys and make you jump 5 fiery hoops just to get a chance at the key, it just doesn't seem very fun to me

its fun until you lose.
never try, i know i am not going to win so why waste more of my life on trying to get in this game? and hurt my head in the process?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info