State Of Economy.

Devs please do something about the economy. This economy is in shambles, something must be done. This economy is infested with RMT. This economy is infested with people flipping. This economy is infested with low ballers. This economy is no good. Devs please take the necessary steps to create a better economy. The economy must be improved at all costs as I feel it's current state is detrimental to the health of the game. Please GGG do something about the economy.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The best way to fix the economy is... to stop thinking about the economy and instead balance builds and itemization.

It's kind of like when the kids fight the spider in Stephen King's It.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 29, 2014, 8:30:30 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jun 29, 2014, 8:56:11 PM
"
Jojas wrote:
[Removed by me in anticipation of being removed by support]
It's been a while since I've read the book, but I don't remember that part.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 29, 2014, 8:57:30 PM
Fixing the economy requires fixing the game itself. I hate repeating stuff Scrotie has said in other threads but the shitty economy is just a symptom of a much larger problem.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Fixing the economy requires fixing the game itself. I hate repeating stuff Scrotie has said in other threads but the shitty economy is just a symptom of much larger problems.
FTFY
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:
[Removed by me in anticipation of being removed by support]
It's been a while since I've read the book, but I don't remember that part.

Should have guessed that support's alarm bells are ringing if they haven't read the book. And even if they did ...

But yes, this is exactly what happened. The sex between the um ... protagonists was meant as an expression of love and absolute trust between them, thus overcoming the Evil.
Beverly, the ... female protagonist, came up with the idea and everybody was shocked at first and awkward after that. But they went through with it.
And within the context of the book it really did make sense.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The best way to fix the economy is... to stop thinking about the economy and instead balance builds and itemization.

Yep, particularly itemization. If done right that can help balance builds, too.
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
Last edited by syrioforel on Jun 30, 2014, 1:50:57 AM
Fixing the Economy involves forcing young Kids into workcamps inorder to support Mappers with enough currency and cheap items.

Are you really sure you want to do that ?

Its the reverse effect of reducing probabilities like "6linking gets to easy" when alot of players start playing the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
nvm
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Jun 30, 2014, 3:05:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info