Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Cast when damage taken gems

Hello.

I looking gems for Cast when damage taken support.
What gems recommend for Scion Cyclone build?
Refereshed.
CwDT - EC - IC - ID (medium level ~43)

Depends how many slots you have open. That's a 4L setup, if you have a 3L and a 4L free you could do

CwDT - EC - Enfeeble (low-medium level)
CwDT - IC - Inc Dur - Molten Shell (high level)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
EC is Enduring Cry, ID is Increase Duration.
What did u mean IC? Increase Critical Strike?

Now I get 4 links - CwDT + Vall Cold Snap, second Vall Cold Snap, Vall Molten Shell, its ok?
Last edited by MrAks on Jul 1, 2014, 10:09:16 AM
"
MrAks wrote:
EC is Enduring Cry, ID is Increase Duration.
What did u mean IC? Increase Critical Strike?

Now I get 4 links - CwDT + Vall Cold Snap, second Vall Cold Snap, Vall Molten Shell, its ok?

IC = Immortal Call.

A CwDT with EC and IC allows you to gain a few seconds of physical immunity on taking high burst damage.

Vaal spells are horrible to put in CwDT because they are unreliable and generally unimpressive.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Ok, thanks for tips :D :D
If you rather have immortal call on selfcast instead of on autotigger you could replace it with decoy totem. Always good to have extra diversion.

If you want to use vaal gems i can recommend the following combos (i use them in Vaal Caress gauntlets for the +2 level bonus):
Vaal molten shell - increased duration - concentrated effect - increased area of effect/fire penetration/life leech
Vaal fireball - trap - greater multiple projectiles - concentrated effect
Vaal spark - trap - greater multiple projectiles - added chaos damage

Excellent oh shit buttons when surrounded. A full leveled Vmolten shell releases 10+k per hit you receive, whereas with Vfireball and Vspark you have projectiles with a total of 200+k damage in the air. Clears rooms extra fast and can one shoot invasion bosses if the trap is placed beneath them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info