Passive Tree Name Re-Allocation

This is purely a cosmetic inquiry.

Blast Radius and Amplify are both near identical nodes, since both nodes give a 12% and 8% bonus to either Area Radius or Area Damage. However, in the context of what the words mean wouldn't it make a bit more sense to place the names on the other node?
Meaning, what is now called Amplify switch with Blast Radius. Amplifying something means to enhance an attribute normally being something related to power (in most cases). However, wouldn't it make sense to have something with the text Radius associated with the booster to Radius? Having Blast Radius with 12% radius boost instead of 8%.

--------

As everything in the passive tree is designed for uniqueness and difference, the elemental nodes stuck out to me in front of Witch. The ones I address are the element's special node dubbed *Element* Walker. Since even the +30 to a stat are all named differently, why not make some difference for the elements (one could remain to keep something a walker, however, there is a Celestial Walker over in Templar)? If I may suggest some:

Flame Breather / Dancing Inferno

Ion Storm / Stormreaver

Icicle Armour / Frozen Tongue

Just some food for thought.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info