delete readonly tabs in parent leagues after 3 months

"
can have unlimited accounts.. so unlimited bank space.

what i see wrong is people starting new leagues emptying their old read only race rewards into fresh leagues.

I really can't argue that either after seeing people arguing for the race rewards to always go into new leagues so they can use the things they have won - demis and such - to get a 2 or 3 mirror start in currency in the new leagues. GGG already changed it to 4 weeks into a new league before you can touch the race rewards but despite the fact that i will love to use the race rewards I won 2 month ago in the new 4 month league it still just seems very sketchy to me.

----

As far as people who stop playing - 60 to 90 days is not an unreasonable amount of time to clear out stash tabs. It takes a couple hours and if they don't care to clean their tabs out before the time limit then obviously they didn't want the items to begin with.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

So according to your suggestion, I should loose this items
etc...
And many other people will loose stuff worth 50+ mirrors sometimes. Pretty nice suggestion I would say.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
So according to your suggestion, I should loose this items
etc...
And many other people will loose stuff worth 50+ mirrors sometimes. Pretty nice suggestion I would say.

No thats not whats being suggested here. The remove only from the race season should be available to people in the new leagues but the ones that drop from 4 month leagues to regular ones should be emptied.
I've Ctrl-F'd 1st post and there is no exception about race rewards.
t.me/jstqw for contact
Suggestion has nothing to do with the Race Tabs at all. Race tabs are coded differently than the other Remove only tabs.

Personally I do think being able to horde months and months worth of race rewards for future gain in new leagues is pretty sketchy but GGG has already put the 4 week limit into new leagues.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
Suggestion has nothing to do with the Race Tabs at all. Race tabs are coded differently than the other Remove only tabs.

Personally I do think being able to horde months and months worth of race rewards for future gain in new leagues is pretty sketchy but GGG has already put the 4 week limit into new leagues.

4 weeks isnt enough though, it should be first 2 month or so or maybe even 3 to discourage the unfair race reward unloading and trading.
Lets make it a 3 years then, unfair huh.
t.me/jstqw for contact
Oblivious
hmm what could be handy is the option to destroy all of the content of a single bank tab.

I'm guessing there's so many people with old league tabs in HC and Softcore... that they cba to empty cause it'll take alot of clicking.
@Minstrelshadrak
"
hmm what could be handy is the option to destroy all of the content of a single bank tab.

I'm guessing there's so many people with old league tabs in HC and Softcore... that they cba to empty cause it'll take alot of clicking.
Just a way to vendor directly from the stash would be nice.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info