new verdant micro transaction doesn't apply correctly on templar

they dont apply correctly to a templar character model the shoulder pads are all inside the chest piece plz fix

got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
will this be looked into, rly would like to know why ggg would advertise it to look one way then turn out to look like shit on other character models as if it was never tested on all characters b4 released.
Oh wow, that looks bad. Hopefully, it will be fixed quickly since it is a new MTX.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
here is another problem i have come across with this new verdant mtx.

for some reason the gauntlet pops thru the shield went using this shield type.

i know it not the biggest problem but i just figured i throw it out there so its known.
Last edited by koez on Jun 21, 2014, 12:10:15 AM
Hi

Classic clipping issues.

Cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
The collar on the helm also sits strange on witch when standing still.
Might have to do with the way the Templar's neck and shoulders are much higher than the joint.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
Might have to do with the way the Templar's neck and shoulders are much higher than the joint.

yea its mainly just the chest plate part of the mtx. it seems to not fix the templar at all
It seems they have to reduce the height of the chest section and increase the size or raise the shoulder plates. I still do like this skin, because of the stuff hanging off of it.

UPDATE: I was standing next to a Scion wearing the same skin and noticed just how oversized those shoulder plates are - might not be such a bad thing, the way the skin shows up for the Templar.
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Jun 26, 2014, 7:04:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info