Checking on PVP

So I stopped playing a while back..... thought I'd check in to see if any of the changes I was hoping for were implemented....

Could someone please answer a few question.>??

Has there been added any way to perma kill a player in hardcore league?? Besides the bandits.
Any permanent cut throat league?
A Hostile button????

Could someone please answer those qs?
No
No
No
thank you, gonna check back in few month....

Shame developers ignoring PVP community...
i wish theyd crack on, ive stopped playing now. All im waiting for is pvp. Its all i check the forums for!
Well you might not be able to kill players permanently in HC leagues, but I pvped today in Sarn Arena FFA for over an hour and lots of people were there and other pvp players too not just pve guys. You can join an active pvp guild too and 1v1 or 3v3 a lot, and even set up guild vs guild matches.

In my opinion the pvp scene is what one makes it, if a person wants to pvp, then they can find lots of other people who want to pvp as well and they can add them as friends in game and have fun pvping and discussing pvp with friends in game. Almost all I do in game these days is talk with in game friends about pvp and discussing builds and counters, and 1v1ing friends and guildies or playing Sarn Arena. But a person is never going to pvp anyone if you don't play the game.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Last edited by KimchiGirlx3 on Jul 12, 2014, 4:35:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info