Flicker ambush gear, ignore

Life-based EB crit flicker. Duelist isn't really optimal for this, but cba to level another char. Probably the cheapest version of crit flickers that still works very well. Running purity of elements and hatred.

passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAA4cEfgSxBS0FfQW1DPIOSBGWFfAWvxjbGtsbrSFgI_YkPCXfJpUnqSyFNj06WD7PQKBHfklRSn1MYFFHU99VS1bqVvVW-ljbWhpaSFptW69gS2HiYqxjQ2VNZ6Bte3BScFZ07XTxeu99dX3jf8aCHoTZhO-HGYd2h9uIQow2jX2Nv5AblWaX0JkrmhObg52jnaqly6Z_pzSnXKp_qrirxbGztMW1SLk-uXy9gb3mwFHBxdN-1QDWndsL227b1N0N44TnVOd06f7tQe4O73rv8PPq-WP8q_zF_ro=

HC: fastpst / pstfast
Invasion: pstblast
Ambush: pstflick
Last edited by horse_with_3_mountains on Jun 18, 2014, 3:44:52 AM
sell that dagger to a st user and buy a one hit wonder, get rid of abyssus and enjoy

and no red mana gem? :D
weired!
Yeah that dagger is much worse for flicker than, say, lowlife CoE ST, but i'll be keeping it for now. I'd definitely mirror some demon dagger if i could afford it, but it's only a dream now and will probably stay a dream since i'm mostly a HC player, and not planning on continuing in Standard.

Abyssus is really powerful, and with my amount of HP (5.7k), coupled with permanent granite flask, rarely creates any problems. I stole the abyssus idea from THIS guy and grew too attached to it since then ;) I do run reduced mana in boots, the other auras are just getting leveled for my other character.
now I got it :D

but your dagger is maybe worth ~40ex+
As prices adapt to standard maybe 60ex ;)

But my advice, even if I played a CI Flicker

Bloodrage Enhance Whirling Blades or Frenzy
CWDT Enduring Cry Warlords Mark with q
CWDT Immortal Call Increased Duration Enhance
=>6s IC in average, even reflect isn't an issue if you don't one hit yourself

and sure abyssus works fine, I used it as well, but after getting CoE I changed my setup ;)
Oh, never thought of using enhance with IC + ID, sounds like a really good idea, thanks. And i kinda dislike my current cwdt setup, good to have something new to play around with.
I can recommend 2x CWDT, as you have a lot of "space" for gems as flicker
Newer version. A bit less dps (still more than enough, 100k+ with splash), but way more survivability. White mobs no longer take away 50% of hp pool with each hit. Soon to hit lvl94.

Dropped atziri flask in favor of topaz to pretty much permanently run jade+granite+topaz combo with lightning coil for some serious abyssusproof defences. Kaom's boots prevent any stun, thus removing all desyncs caused by stuns (damn annoying). Ofc since i can't evade, i'm now forced to go IR.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABH4EsQUtBX0FtQ5IEZYV8BjbGtshYCP2JDwk_SXfJpUnqSmlLIUs4TpYPs9AoEd-SVFKfUxgTipQQlFHU99VS1bqVvVW-ljbWhpaSFptW69gS2KsY0NlTWegbXtwUnBWdO108XrvfeN-WX_Ggh6E2YTvhxmHdohCjDaNfY2_joqQG5Vml9CZK5oTm4Odo52qnrmiLqc0p1yqf6q4q8WsZrGztMW1SLk-uXy9gb3mwFHBxcLs037VANad2HbbC9tu29TdDeOE51Tp_u1B7g7veu_w8uHz6vlj_Kv8xQ==

Last edited by horse_with_3_mountains on Jun 27, 2014, 2:45:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info